cant move mouse after startup

pomnabo

Posted 3 April 2016 - 12:35 am
I play Age of Mythology: The Titans regularly and I have a problem after the game loads where my mouse stays fixed

I can move the mouse around but then it immediately goes back to the same position in the center of the screen. this only lasts for a few mins but its prevented me from entering games because people dont seem to want to wait for me :T

does anyone have any idea why this is happening? and how I can fix it?

thanks!
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 3 April 2016 - 4:14 am
hi
possibly a conflict with something else. if you have a usb mouse try a ps2 one and see. installed any new apps etc? changed something?
what is your graphic card?
Link | Reply | Quote
 GregStein

Edited 3 April 2016 - 10:29 pm by GregStein
it may be that the USB port is going bad. Please plug in your mouse in a different USB port and see if that resolves the problem.

If you have Steam , then consider disabling Steam overlay/or close steam client ,because they are also known for causing the mouse to get stuck in the middle.

Try these suggestions and come back here and let us know if they have fixed for you; otherwise, we have more suggestions for you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 pomnabo

Posted 27 April 2016 - 3:03 am
I have tried these things and it does not fix the problem. Every time I load up the game (through voobly specifically) my pointer is fixed in the center of the screen. I can move it around, but it always jumps right back to the center. This lasts for several minutes and eventually I can move my pointer around to select buttons, etc.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bond_007__

Edited 27 April 2016 - 12:47 pm by Bond_007__
Hi ,
Do you have an original copy or a duplicate one?
Many players get this issue as soon as the game begins, mouse is stuck at the centre especially when you hit a key or move the mouse when the multiplayer game is about to load , so you either have to the rejoin the room or go back , try getting an original cd+try not to move mouse or press any key until the screen gets loaded.
Guess your problem is same as it is described here: [You must login to view link]
Regards
Bond

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts