aom titans game time won't show please help

Gods_Assassin_

Posted 7 April 2016 - 1:48 am
f4 shows game score but f11 does not show my in-game time. I've pressed every single key in all combinations imaginable, and I can't get the in-game time to show..

Please help!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 7 April 2016 - 3:49 am
hi
[You must login to view link]
perhaps you need to reset the hot keys, it should be f11
Link | Reply | Quote
 Gods_Assassin_

Posted 7 April 2016 - 7:48 am
Thanks for the reply. I've reset all in-game hotkeys via the in-game menu options screen. f11 still doesn't show game time.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Gods_Assassin_

Posted 7 April 2016 - 8:11 am
I've also downloaded custom hotkey files and replaced the original files and all the hotkeys work except the game time. My f11 key works fine but on aomt it doesn't show game time.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 7 April 2016 - 2:52 pm
hi
saw this on a site
Quote:
You don't have f-lock enabled per chance
one thing you could try is to alter the game time from f11 to another key and see.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Gods_Assassin_

Posted 7 April 2016 - 4:59 pm
I've tried changing the keys to another key and that still doesn't show the game time.

Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 7 April 2016 - 6:33 pm
hi
seems a game related issue. does this game have any mods that may cause that? perhaps a re-install might solve it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Gods_Assassin_

Posted 8 April 2016 - 8:17 am
Thanks for the reply.

I've already reinstalled the game and tried with and without any pathces or mods and game time still does not show. The only thing I can think of that might be causing the issue is the game language and maybe game fonts. The game was given to me by a friend and it was not originally in English, I fixed the language and changed it to English, but yea game time never shows.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 8 April 2016 - 3:21 pm
hi
seems a good thought. perhaps go over how you changed the language again.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 9 out of 9 posts