Grave Blood Random Edit?

bukayosaka

Posted 20 April 2016 - 3:19 am
additional panic?? It is already a map with long games that would just exponentially increase the length of the games. I would not recommend or support that.

remove techs? play huns then

Change the map? it is the most balanced map set up on all of voobly

'Random Edit'.

Presuming its 4v4 and you can be dealing with a 3v1 with weak walls. then a wonder panic would be valuable.

You don't need to convince me that regular graves is perfect lol.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 20 April 2016 - 8:39 am
I'm not convinced the map needs an edit.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 20 April 2016 - 10:51 am by [Eot_]RedRuM__
All tech and weak walls, no strong scorps will change this map into something playable in Random TG. When people used to suck and didn't know how to defend this map was fun for entire CS. It has become too much of a chore because people know how to defend much better these days. In a competitive setting I would still prefer the oldschool graves but for random TG barry has a point. You cant play the oldschool graves in random tg. It just bores people.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 20 April 2016 - 10:52 am
bukayosaka wrote:
Eot **** off, nobody actually wants you in this community. Just because 7th have been grabbing the headlines recently doesn't make you any less of a bunch of ****s.
pot. kettle. black.
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Posted 20 April 2016 - 2:10 pm
pot. kettle. black.

You can say whatever you think, but what have you actually contributed apart from forum drama? I'm even better than you at forum drama. Fast car is better than you.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 20 April 2016 - 2:16 pm
bukayosaka wrote:
You can say whatever you think, but what have you actually contributed apart from forum drama? I'm even better than you at forum drama. Fast car is better than you.
You are honestly one of the most self righteous kunts on here, you are so far up your own ass it's unreal. You're honestly a lunatic and you are nowhere near as important as you believe you are.
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Posted 20 April 2016 - 2:18 pm
You are honestly one of the most self righteous kunts on here, you are so far up your own ass it's unreal. You're honestly a lunatic and you are nowhere near as important as you believe you are.

I'd rather be a self righteous kunt who has actually done something to help the community than a self righteous kunt who thinks having ****ic forum wars with fast car makes him amazing.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 20 April 2016 - 2:24 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
bukayosaka wrote:
I'd rather be a self righteous kunt who has actually done something to help the community than a self righteous kunt who thinks having ****ic forum wars with fast car makes him amazing.
I'm not self righteous like you though, you can call me it but we both know it's not true. I'm a kunt, i won't disagree, but not self righteous.

The fact is if i walked away from this community today, it would not have much impact, you are no different either. Your contribution to CS is really not even close to what you think it is, yet half your posts you feel the need to shove down everyones necks what you think you've contributed, and lash out at anybody who doesn't agree with your ideals. I mean, multiple people told you to fk off (infact they were quoting dans post), and you single out eot, it's just classic menstrual barry. Also honestly, who gives a f**k? Using your 'contribution' to a tiny community on a 15 year old game as a credential for arguments is just ridiculous on so many levels.
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Edited 20 April 2016 - 2:27 pm by bukayosaka
I don't care what you think. Its a classic eot/7th thing, tear down anyone who stands up to them.

I don't have to justify what I did for this community to the likes of you.

Why would I argue about anything but AoC in an AoC forum, jesus. We all know your response is to take pictures of material possessions or of money to make yourself appear better than everyone.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 20 April 2016 - 2:56 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
bukayosaka wrote:
I don't care what you think. Its a classic eot/7th thing, tear down anyone who stands up to them.

I don't have to justify what I did for this community to the likes of you.
Here you go, still using what you believe you've done for this 'community' as an argument credential. I'm not tearing anybody down, you attacked eot because they quoted dans post, i simply pointed out the hypocrisy of your post, and here we are now. Still self righteous and it's obviously Eot/7th 'tearing down anyone who stands up to them' and definitely not just someone defending their clan when you had a period attack against them. With the amount of **** you pull when you're in a crappy mood/menstrual/drunk to ruin games, it blows my mind you have the balls to come on the forum and talk **** about how others are 'ruining the community'

Get your head out your ass Barry.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Juara

Posted 20 April 2016 - 2:34 pm
Barry thinks he's the voice of this community, but he's just an asshole with a big head. You are not in the staff so mind your work and let the players be you ****. You're like an expired coin. USELESS!
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Posted 20 April 2016 - 2:36 pm
You two really are exactly the same.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Edited 20 April 2016 - 2:40 pm by [Eot_]Marvel__
Okay champ, you the man!

(Also that's not tard car)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Faravahar

Posted 20 April 2016 - 3:20 pm
I personally enjoy Graves as it is, but the map is one the newer random players tend to groan about when it comes up due to the perceived longevity of it, a Graves Lite could work in random with Fortified Walls, Heavy Scorp and Chemistry disabled. Save normal Graves for the pro games.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Juara

Posted 20 April 2016 - 3:28 pm
Faravahar wrote:
I personally enjoy Graves as it is, but the map is one the newer random players tend to groan about when it comes up due to the perceived longevity of it, a Graves Lite could work in random with Fortified Walls, Heavy Scorp and Chemistry disabled. Save normal Graves for the pro games.

Leave Grave as it is...

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 31 posts