Computer Killing himself?

Kawalec

Posted 14 May 2016 - 5:48 am
Hello, im trying to play a co-op game with my friend, but everytime we put a AI player, when we go to the enemy base, is empty only the scout and the town center, the villagers dies i dont know.

How can i fix this problem?

Thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Posted 14 May 2016 - 10:50 am
Hello Kawalec!

Welcome to Voobly%20Favicon.png Technical Support forums.
Obviously our regular game computer units AKA artificial intelligence (AI) scripts doesn't tend to work proper when playing over online. so what I can suggest you is try use custom made AI scripts i.e. [You must login to view link] and it should work more better than normal.

Note: For installation help; Just download the AI file and Open your Game Directory > AI folder and there extract your inside AI zip files and play your game.

Cheers! :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 14 May 2016 - 11:02 am
Hi,

If not playing normal random maps with Ai, make sure you give similar starting objectives to it (berries/deers, trees, some stone/gold) in reasonable range, also difficult changing from default to hard/hardest can help too.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 14 May 2016 - 1:29 pm
Some maps need the hardest difficult (game settings) otherwise the comp player resign after 10 min.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kawalec

Edited 14 May 2016 - 4:46 pm by Kawalec
I'm always playing in hardest mode, and the AI is always "killing" they villagers to wolves or doing nothing, one time all the villagers of the AI was passing by my town center haha.

I will try this barbarian AI, thanks
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Posted 15 May 2016 - 7:29 pm
Okay. let us know later how it works mate. :)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts