Port Forward Not working

dindi_

Posted 26 May 2016 - 8:17 pm
Hello everyone

My problem is that port forward doesn't work for me and I have huge of fast proxy on game.
I don't know I think i tried everything I talked with lot of technical supporters on room on voobly and they tried also but still can't port forward, they used lot of tools to help me and I did what they exactly said to me, but still can't forward that 16000 UDP port on my router.
So first let me tell u that I use a loptop with wirless , router and a modem
Router : TP-LINK-WR740N
Modem :Scientific Atalanta Webstar 2230c
If someone can help me I would really apprechiate it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 27 May 2016 - 1:02 am by kitt
hi
is that the correct name and model number, for the modem? is it just a modem, i cannt find anything on the model number you gave.
assuming its just a modem, [it has no advanced options] p/forward should be straight forward. if the atlanta is a modem/router then you need to google how to turn the router in to a switch. then p/forward.
Link | Reply | Quote
 dindi_

Edited 27 May 2016 - 10:10 am by dindi_
hi kitt thanks for ur reply
well this is the exact modem i have [You must login to view link]
so ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 27 May 2016 - 3:06 pm
hi
ok
that looks to be just a modem, no advanced features.
so what have you tried p/forwarding wise? have you tried a direct connection from your pc to the webstar?
check on the TP-LINK-WR740N that the connection type is ppoe. also it has QOS, a way of allocating bandwidth to a pc.
this link shows the set up for AOC but you only need to forward 16000udp [follow the set up for 47624]
in the single port/virtual server page [assuming it has one]
[You must login to view link]
show the network diagnostic here. [any lobby, options]
Link | Reply | Quote
 dindi_

Edited 27 May 2016 - 3:19 pm by dindi_
Hello again kitt, i will give u some information that could help u to figure out my problem.
I forwarded on my Router Tp Link but i think the problem it is on the modem maybe modem blocking it i dont know
edit
if u need some more screenshot tell me where to make it
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 28 May 2016 - 4:02 am by kitt
hi
no p/forward will not work as it is. you have been playing for a while, is the webstar a new addition? its a very old box.
what is the connection type shown on the TP? ppoe, static, ether net etc?
the port checker you used has a feature to check for double router, see what it says.
can you access the webstar at all? check your isp web site for how.
it looks as if the webstar is not in bridge mode, probably because of the voip, so its not "transparent" and has ip in different subnet.
reading again, the webstar has dhcp enabled, probably again for voip.
it may not be synced properly,
switch everything off, modem, pc, router. check the webstar is connected up properly [ no usb and ethernetat the same time] and switch back on. when lights are steady, turn the TP on. then the pc and see.

if you connect directly to the webstar, all would be ok but no wireless.
Link | Reply | Quote
 dindi_

Posted 31 May 2016 - 2:42 pm
i can't have access to webstar i don't know why but i think there is the problem i can access the router but not modem , i know i should do there something on webstar link but i can't access it i have no username and no password and my internet service won't give me username and password .
Any other suggestion to fix at least some Fast Proxies ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 31 May 2016 - 4:03 pm

hi
Quote:
you have been playing for a while, is the webstar a new addition? its a very old box.
what is the connection type shown on the TP? ppoe, static, ether net etc?
the port checker you used has a feature to check for double router, see what it says.
did you try turning off all the equipment for a few mins, then re-starting them in order? [webstar 1st]
google will show how to access the webstar.
whats your pc firewall and anti-virus? you have allowed voobly and the game though?
the webstar should act as a straight modem. if you have any modem you could try that or talk to the isp.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts