cant watch downloaded rec games

[PTI_]usama_123

Posted 27 May 2016 - 11:04 pm
hi.. my own rec games play perfectly but the files i download from sanctury or from other players profiles dont run..... the files from sanctuary they dont even strt it says "the game file is invalid", but the files from other players profiles they ru but nothing happens .. the rec goes on and on but vills dont even move... plz give me a solution to this problem!!!
Attachments:
Untitled.png (file size: 2.24 MB)
asd.png (file size: 1.77 MB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +BlackAdder_

Posted 30 May 2016 - 11:59 pm
Hey,

That will be because the recorded game has been played on a different patch version - players often post which version it was played on, but unfortunately not always, so you might have to try different versions.

Looking at your profile games, you're playing the plain 1.03 original game, so you will need to use the Voobly Balance Patch to properly view the recs - this is the latest version, but as I said, depending on when the rec was played, you might need to use a previous one.

Gl&hf!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [PTI_]usama_123

Posted 31 May 2016 - 3:23 pm
how to try different patches.. i dont understand .. how am i supposed to play rec of balance 1.04
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TheJedi]Genette

Posted 31 May 2016 - 4:00 pm
solved in the help chat :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 IamLocu

Posted 25 June 2016 - 4:47 am
Sorry for putting a old message up, i used to play AoM and AoT on ESO, still have the original games and boxes and everything, installed a few day´s back and get into the lobby (I also play AoC son i knew there where some patches to be downloaded). Get the game fitted to play here on Voobly but after installing patches and everything encountered some issues:
1) Both AoM and AoT desktop shortcuts stop working, only get AoT to work by the root folder a file named as aomxnocd.exe.

2) Every recorded game i download from voobly when try to load it (with the aomxnocd.exe) says its an error and the game freezes, have to alt+tab the thing, task manager and end task to close the game.

I´ve downloaded the patch 1.03 mentioned above, and installed (Think it was the same i downloaded at first, but nevermind) and try it again, and the same thing happend.

Both shortcuts still dont work, and cant watch rec games, wich i want to before playing for start catching up with some strategyies and gameplay.

Hope somebody can help me!

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts