Unable to send messages

[DoD]Libertine_

Posted 4 June 2016 - 5:59 pm
Hey,
For some strange reason I can not send messages to any of my friends on voobly within the game browser in age of mythology titans, I can also not log into the game browser or sign in within the Voobly icon on my desk top, I can only log into the games browser through going to voobly via the internet, I recently had my password changed so I think it might have something to do with this? I have ran a scan also via voobly to check if there are any problems connecting via the port but the scan found nothing wrong!

please help!

Kind regards,

Tom
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Posted 4 June 2016 - 6:55 pm
Hi,

First if you cannot sign in or use your Voobly client messenger then obviously that you will "Unable to send messages" for any active online users. so here what I'm asking - you must explain us more briefly like what I mean are you getting any login errors or just your messenger window not appearing? anyway try this resolutions and see:
  1. #KB1015 Voobly client or messenger window isn't visible
  2. #KB1053 Clean installation of Voobly client
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DoD]Libertine_

Posted 4 June 2016 - 7:08 pm
As soon as I open voobly it says lost connection to server then in the box below it says error, bad username or password, but I can log into voobly via the internet
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DoD]Libertine_

Posted 4 June 2016 - 7:16 pm
Hi,
Recently my password was changed by your administration team as I could not log into my account at all, since then this problem has occured.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DoD]Libertine_

Posted 4 June 2016 - 7:31 pm
I re-installed and it seems to work now, thanks for your help!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Posted 4 June 2016 - 7:46 pm
Alright mate. :)

[ Thread Closed. ]

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts