Plug n play device??

Posted 17 June 2016 - 1:39 pm
I have a plug and play device
I called the company, they said there is no option to forward ports on it. So how do i play aoc online with a healthy connection???

Desperate need for help guys!!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]___CLAW

Edited 19 June 2016 - 7:41 am by [MM]___CLAW
More details please, about the device etc
Link | Reply | Quote

Posted 17 June 2016 - 2:54 pm
Airtel 4g dongle USB
ZTE model no ms825a
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bond_007__

Edited 17 June 2016 - 4:15 pm by Bond_007__
Hi
Since you are using an airtel 4g dongle , you may not able to forward the ports.since usb dongle has limited ports and certain restrictions , therefore make sure when you try playing via usb , you have proper network .Even if you use 4g ,but have weak network strength ,you may be fp to others.
Regards
Link | Reply | Quote

Posted 17 June 2016 - 4:12 pm
Ya .. there are aome players who did i direct connection with. But not with everyone!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 21 June 2016 - 2:03 pm
The thing with mobile networks (2G/3G/4G) is that they do not allow you control on your ports. They are in almost all cases closed. Since this is a fundamental limitation of your network protocol, no matter what you do, you will not be able to overcome this problem. This does not mean that you will necessarily be fp to everyone. You may have some luck connecting to a few other players however, for almost everyone else you will see them as fast proxy. The ones you will have trouble connecting to would be the ones having a symmetric NAT based connections.

Long story short: For a permanent and concrete fix to your problem, switch to a wired connection (wired broadband) over a router/ modem.

Good luck.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts