Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > need some sort of proxy for college net urgently please

need some sort of proxy for college net urgently please

way_to_2k

Posted 29 July 2016 - 5:45 pm
so at the very first step i can not login into voobly client.need some sort of proxy methods or anything to get through my college net(excellent speed btw).i hope i have made it clear that it is because of my college network settings i cannt login at the very first step.please help me rip these **** settings apart.
please help me as urgently as you can beacuse i am dying to play this beautiful and the best game ever AGAIN.
cheers.
(LONG TIME NO SIEGE):)
Link | Reply | Quote
 way_to_2k

Posted 11 August 2016 - 9:29 am
can i do any of these settings or any other on my laptop because i am afraid my network provider might not agree.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 11 August 2016 - 11:50 am
Unfortunately not, since your network administrator is using a restricted NAT port. If you have access to any other wired/ wireless network you could use that though I am sure this is probably not an option for you.

You could try adding a firewall exception and disabling/ uninstalling your antivirus but do not keep your hopes too high as this is likely to not work in your environment.

Here are the steps to configure Windows Firewall to play on Voobly:
http://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1035+How+to+configure+Windows+Firewall+to+play+on+Voobly

I empathise with you however, there is not much to be done in this case.

P.S: If I were in your situation, I would atleast try to speak to the network admin once ;ermm

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts