Recent Problem With FP

Minhaz_S

Posted 5 September 2016 - 6:31 pm
kitt wrote:
hi
whats the make and model number of the modem? if its a true modem you should be connecting by ppoe.

It has been named Link3 after my ISP name "Link3". Made in China. And model number is FHR1100GK.

Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 6 September 2016 - 12:06 am by kitt
hi
that looks to be a fibre modem. that has no advanced capabilities. your lan or wan page should show your connection as PPOE plus a user name and password. if your not seeing any of that talk to the isp.

you can try resetting everything. make sure your settings are saved on the router first. turn off the pc, then unplug the router then unplug the modem. wait a couple mins. turn on the modem, wait till lights settle down. turn on the router, wait till lights settle down. turn on the pc and try.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Minhaz_S

Posted 8 September 2016 - 7:08 pm
kitt wrote:
hi
whats the make and model number of the modem? if its a true modem you should be connecting by ppoe.

HI. It my modem is named after my ISP, Link3.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 8 September 2016 - 11:45 pm
hi
that looks to be a fibre modem. that has no advanced capabilities. your lan or wan page should show your connection as PPOE plus a user name and password. if your not seeing any of that talk to the isp.

you can try resetting everything. make sure your settings are saved on the router first. turn off the pc, then unplug the router then unplug the modem. wait a couple mins. turn on the modem, wait till lights settle down. turn on the router, wait till lights settle down. turn on the pc and try.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 19 out of 19 posts