Hel me pliz

MrAnGeL

Posted 4 September 2016 - 6:00 am
Please help,
Previously he had problems FP continuously since my modem was old and outdated and I gave each time FP, but now change my status error before was my old modem and now I have new modem with more megas the question that now Voobly I closes all the time and pulls me good games please help with that is very exasperating;sweating ;sweating ;tears ;tears ;tears ;byecry ;byecry ;byecry ;2blush ;2blush ;blush ;blush =@ =@ ;3angel ;3angel

[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 5 September 2016 - 12:18 am
hi
from options at the top of a lobby, do the network test and show the results here.
have you forwarded any ports on your new equipment?
whats the new modem make and model number?
Link | Reply | Quote
 MrAnGeL

Posted 8 September 2016 - 8:42 pm
Hi thanks for helping me and believe me gracias amigo look at the model of my new modem is this: HUAWEI ,The model is not written and this is the result of the network Voobly:[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 8 September 2016 - 11:54 pm
hi
ok thanks.
is that a dsl or a 4g huawei?
the model number should be on the bottom of the router. look at this page: [You must login to view link]
it has a list of huawei routers. find yours and click on it on the list and follow the pages through and you will get a set up for forwarding that router for aoc. copy the set up for port 47624 only but use 16000udp.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MrAnGeL

Posted 13 September 2016 - 4:20 am
The truth did not work or rather that No Can Do I need more help to open Advanced Power Ports pictures here I leave my DMZ: [You must login to view link]

And also this truth did not understand if you could enlighten me filling your table would be genia and super good: [You must login to view link]
And : [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Edited 13 September 2016 - 3:09 pm by kitt
Hola,

Follow this:
  1. Open Forward Rules > [You must login to view link]
  2. Open Network Application > ALG Configuration - Enable SIP ALG: uncheck (disable) and press Apply.
  3. Open Network Application > UPnP Configuration - Enable UPnP: uncheck (disable) and press Apply.

P.S. If you can please send me screenshots of your router's ALG configuration, UPnP configuration and, DHCP Static IP Configuration (which you can find under LAN tab) page. So I can make a complete guide for your router model. Thank ya!
Cheers

this from portforward. com. may help you understand in conjunction with Canvins screen shot.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MrAnGeL

Posted 13 September 2016 - 9:51 pm

Thank you for helping so was what I did not know if so remain good settings : [You must login to view link]

And in the settings tab of the DMZ I do not think nothing new in this: [You must login to view link]

And in the Port Trigger settings also do not think anything new
:[You must login to view link] Copiar
Good friend thanks for the help 'll be well aware of the response post !!
8) 8) 8) ;bleh ;bleh ;bleh ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;good ;good ;good <3 <3 <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 MrAnGeL

Posted 13 September 2016 - 10:02 pm
After doing what you said about open ports and everything is still still disconnected !!!

Please help
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 13 September 2016 - 11:45 pm
hi
you do not need port triggering, disable or delete entry's there. turn off the dmz. make sure your pc firewall allows voobly and the game through. do you have a anti-virus app? does it have a f/wall?
are you sure 192.168.100.2 is your pc private ip? read step1 here: http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/134
does page 26 look like your router: [You must login to view link]
try the diagnostic again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MrAnGeL

Posted 14 September 2016 - 4:16 am
Really I do not understand them anything lol am malisimo to do those things what little almost nothing and managed to make it truly lucky jejej if they could create me a totally grateful detailed guide with pictures and all serious thing and would love much thanks friends for reading and see my post
<3 <3 <3 =@ =@ =@ ;blush ;blush ;blush ;2blush ;2blush ;2blush ;sadblush ;sadblush ;sadblush
Link | Reply | Quote
 MrAnGeL

Edited 14 September 2016 - 9:03 pm by Cavin
Hello good day here I leave pictures of everything you asked me friend and thanks:
1.-ALG Config :[You must login to view link]
5.-DHCP Static: [You must login to view link]
7.-UPnP config: [You must login to view link]
If you need something more you tell me friend, right now you sent me private chat and you could not answer because I poque I disconnect the Voobly and not found you thanks and hope and if I help 8) 8) 8) ;yahoo ;yahoo ;yahoo ;good ;good ;good
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Edited 14 September 2016 - 9:40 pm by Cavin
Thank you very much mate i really appreciate it
You must login into Voobly to view image

Here you can find complete guide for your router device in order to play on Voobly without any FP/network issues: [You must login to view link]
FYI; I edited your post cause those other screenshots not necessary... but anyway thanks once again.

Enjoy your time on Voobly! :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 MrAnGeL

Posted 14 September 2016 - 9:41 pm
Well I want to play right now but I can not wait for your post better response thanks friend
Link | Reply | Quote
 MrAnGeL

Posted 14 September 2016 - 11:00 pm
Hi this product can not disable anything can not select anything and when empese to play not run off again it lasts 10 min and off :[You must login to view link]

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 14 out of 14 posts