aoe crash at start

tensartoaltrote

Edited 16 October 2016 - 10:46 am by tensartoaltrote
hey, i hope some one can help me.. iam having a problem after install some mods.. when i try to run the game from voobly, it crash just before start with no error in the game tool report, only can run the game when i disable the anti-cheat.. i already unistall the game and voobly, deleted the folders and clean the register.. but i can play just 1 time and then after that when i close voobly and open for 2nd time the same problem again.. i dont know why, i already tried all.. but seems like a problem with the "anti-cheat" ..

http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/251650/:1180042
its the same problem.. but he didnt say how fixed it
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 16 October 2016 - 5:21 pm
hi
does the game run ok completely off of voobly?
is the game and voobly installed like this for your operating system: http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/238825
do not install any mods.
allow the game/voobly through any pc firewall and anti-virus.
Link | Reply | Quote
 tensartoaltrote

Edited 16 October 2016 - 5:51 pm by tensartoaltrote
La ruta del juego Non-DirectPlay es 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II'
Verificando 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\language_x1.dll' existe...
¡Exito!
Verificando 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\age2_x1\age2_x1.exe' existe...
¡Exito!
La ruta de voobly es 'c:\program files (x86)\voobly'
La versión del juego es '1.0C-VLY'
Verificando 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\language_x1_p1.dll' existe...
¡Exito!
Comprobando librerías DirectPlay...
Buscando dpwsockx.dll...
Buscando dplayx.dll...
'c:\windows\system32\dplayx.dll' size: 213504 bytes
¡Inicio DirectPlay Exitoso!
Analizando los juegos DirectPlay Instalados...
Age of Empires II
Age of Empires II - The Conquerors Expansion [found]
¡El juego fue encontrado en el registro Direct Play!
DirectPlay piensa que el juego está instalado en 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II'
La línea de comandos DirectPlay es 'lobby'
DirectPlay piensa que el exe del juego está en 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\Age2_X1\age2_x1.exe'
Verificando existencia del archivo... ¡Exito!
DirectPlay piensa que el dll de lenguaje está en 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\language_x1.dll'
Verificando existencia del archivo... ¡Exito!
Analizando 'c:\program files (x86)\voobly\gamedata\AOC\age2_x1.exe'
¡Exito!

Todo parece funcionar correctamente. DirectPlay está configurado y el juego fue encontrado en el disco duro. Si todavía tienes problemas, intenta cerrar y abrir el lobby o reiniciar tu equipo.

this is the report .. its installed in the hard disc "C:"

tes i can play normally outside voobly or with the anti-cheat off
Link | Reply | Quote
 tensartoaltrote

Posted 16 October 2016 - 6:29 pm
finally i fixed it .. the solution was complety unistall voobly and aoe 2, delete folders, run ccleaner to clean the register, then create a new window user, delete the old profile and re install all, that worked for me ..
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 16 October 2016 - 7:51 pm
Thanks for letting us know.

[Thread closed]

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts