Always a few FP, except if I join last then all fine?

Snikolay

Posted 5 November 2016 - 1:41 pm
Hi,

I have the weirdest problem.

Scenario 1:
There is a room with 2/8 filled. If I join, then the people who join the game later then me will 50% of the time be FP with me. Most of the time it's actually the last two who join the game.
If I play in this scenario, there actually isn't any lag. So it seems to be a 'fake' FP.

Scenario 2:
The room is 7/8 filled and I join as last player. I have no FP with anyone.

Extra info:
I have port 27000 forwarded, so that shouldn't be an issue. Also already tried re-installing voobly, but to no avail.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Posted 5 November 2016 - 2:58 pm
Hello, Welcome to Voobly%20Favicon.png Tech-Support forums!

1. From in the game lobby, open "Options" menu -> run "Network Diagnostics..." and post back your scan outcome.
2. Also, please attach a screenshot of your port forwarded settings that you done before in the router.

Let's get start from there. =)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Snikolay

Posted 6 November 2016 - 11:10 am
Hey Cavin,

thanks for the quick reply!

Here is an attachment, where I went through your steps.
Attachments:
FP_Problem.png (file size: 112.71 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Edited 17 January 2017 - 3:32 am by kitt
Thanks for that. The first thing you have to do: Delete TCP port rule and keep only UDP port. Next, you need to uncheck (Off) Log as well. and the final thing, make sure your computers hostname (Lewis) is your correct LAN (IPV4) address.
forward port 16000udp

Take care! :)
Attachments:
Img.png (file size: 117.51 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 [UCA]IKill_UDie

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:18 pm
hey, i have the same problem and can't fix it, i tried to open all ports that i found on web and it's better but it still sometimes... any idea?

thx
Attachments:
Immagine.png (file size: 48.34 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Posted 15 January 2017 - 1:19 am
Hi,

The only NAT-T port which you need to forward for Voobly is UDP 16000 to your computer LAN (IPV4) address. So first, modify your existing 16000 port rule and change the protocol type to UDP. Next, delete all other DirectX gaming ports as you don't require here (optional). Also, in your router firewall set the level to medium/low.
Attachments:
Port_Mapping.png (file size: 56.54 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 [UCA]IKill_UDie

Posted 15 January 2017 - 8:40 pm
I disabled every firewall option and modified the ports but seems it still, other suggest?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Edited 17 January 2017 - 2:40 am by Cavin
Okay. From your game lobby window at top "Options" -> run "Network Diagnostics" scan and post back the outcome log. Next, could you tell me which antivirus suite you have? And also, in your router open WAN status page and look for your IP address provided by your ISP. If it starts with something like 10.xxx.xxx.xxx / 172.16.xxx.xxx / 192.168.xxx.xxx then you're sitting behind another modem device (Private WAN). In that case, you should have to contact your ISP and ask them to either provide you one public WAN IP address or ask them to open/allow UDP port 16000 in your connection.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [UCA]IKill_UDie

Posted 18 January 2017 - 9:34 pm
I haven't an antivirus, probably the only way is to contact my provider. I will let you know if it work.
Thank you
Attachments:
Immagine.png (file size: 63.61 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 9 out of 9 posts