voobly disconnect

[Lad_]Azkeel_

Posted 20 November 2016 - 2:50 am
Hey recently i've had troubles with voobly, every 10-15 mins my voobly disconnect and instantly it connect again but it make me drop and relog in voobly it just happen me here, i play in gameranger and i never have this problem, any fix?

btw i already reinstall-install voobly - open ports and use different pcs and still the same also no antivirus or windows firewall
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 20 November 2016 - 9:10 am by +sunny@voobly
Try the following in the order suggested:

1. If possible connect to a different network (another wifi or wired connection if you have one). If that is really not an option, you can use your mobile internet (as a wifi hotspot) to login to Voobly (just for testing to see if you still get disconnected that often as you say you currently are).

That would rule out the possibility of the problem being with your ISP (which I am guessing it actually is). If the above works, then try clearing your DNS cache and then contact your ISP.

2. Add Voobly to the exception list in your firewall and antivirus applications.

3. Scan your machine for possible malwares. I would suggest using malwarebytes.

Note: I have a very strong feeling this is a problem with your ISP (probably a DNS issue) since you mentioned it started recently. If this is 'literally happening every 10 minutes as you say' you should definitely try and connect to an alternate network.

Other possibilities can include speed throttling/ capping, over provisioning or excessive sharing of your internet by others possible using your wifi. Though you don't need high speeds to play and stay active on the client, you definitely need to have a stable connection (with minimal packet loss).

If everything fails, take a look at your Voobly log files (located in your Voobly directory). You could also attach them to this post.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts