Arena-Blood(FFA)v13

[EIF]_MariaN__

Edited 8 January 2011 - 6:06 pm by [EIF]_MariaN__
Hi all,

I want to present a great Map and I hope that this map will be accepted in the Voobly map pack. First I want to make it clear that I did not create this map. This map was designed by The_Chevalier only. He is my friend and since he is not playing Voobly, he asked me to present this map here (so I'm kinda the manager ;lol ).

Arena-Blood
FFA-Style

Created by The_Chevalier

Introduction

This map is a great combination of prediction and micro. You will have to read the enemies minds and use creative strategy in order to win.

First step is to buy units. Predict what your opponent will do and try to make an army which can beat anything. Be careful you can not buy units when the battle has started. If everyone is ready the fight starts and now it is time to use your micro. Kill all opponents units or towers to win the round. At the end the player who destroyed most towers and won most rounds will win the game.

Game Settings

- This blood can be played with 2-4 people.

- Please do not lock teams. It is important for the watching system, and a trigger looping will automatically change all players diplomatic to all other players to enemy. (If you lock teams the watching system will not work, but you can still play. However, make sure that there are no teams since it is a FFA)

- Other Settings should be:
Game: Scenario...Arena-Blood(FFA)
Difficulty: Standard
Resorces: Standart
Population: 75
Reveal Map: Explored
Starting Age: Standart
Victory: Standart
Team Together [ ]
All Techs [ ]
Allow Cheats [ ]
Lock Teams [ ]
Lock Speed [x]
Record Game [x]

Game Instructions

- First host will choose the number of rounds between 3, 6 and 10 rounds.

- Each rounds start with a Buy Phase and then ends with a Battle Phase

- In the Buy Phase you can buy units. Each round you have the number of rounds times 1000 gold which you can use to buy units. (so first round 1000 Gold, second 2000 and so on)

- Bought units will appear as GAIA units in you base.

- When you are finished with buying Units place your king on the snow tile to signal the map that you are ready. After 5 minutes the Battle Phase will start automatically, if you do not buy any units after 5 minutes you will be kicked automatically.

- Battle Phase will start when all players are ready or 5 minutes are passed.

- You loose Battle Phase and the round if you loose all units or your tower.

- You will win the Battle Phase and so the round if everybody else lost all units or all their towers. If you win a round you will get 1 Game Point. At this point the Battle Phase for this round is finished and the Buy Phase of the next Round starts.

- If you destroy an enemy tower you will get also a Game Point.

- You will win the Game if you have most Game Points at the end.

Buy Phase

- You can buy following units:
  • Pikeman - 50 Gold
  • Skirmisher - 50 Gold
  • Crossbow - 70 Gold
  • Longsword - 70 Gold
  • Two-handed Swordsman - 95 Gold
  • Light Cav. - 75 Gold
  • Knight - 190 Gold
  • Cav. Archer - 110 Gold
  • Mangonel - 180 Gold
  • Petards - 150 Gold
  • Light Canoneer - 140 Gold

- After the 6th round you have access to the hero shop where you can buy following units:
  • Dschingis Khan - 1000 Gold
  • William Wallace - 600 Gold
  • Charls Martel - 800 Gold
  • Skyth. Rider (+250 HP/+20 ATK) - 1000 Gold
  • Saboteur - 1500 Gold

- also you can buy a spell sheep for 500 gold which can cause a spell. You loose for every spell one sheep.

- You can not have more than 4 sheep at a time, but you can use not used sheep in the next round (so you can keep your sheep for the next round)

Battle Phase

- You loose when you loose all units or your tower

- Your units will get in the middle overtime attack

- When you are defeated for this round you can watch other persons line of sight.

- You will get upgrades with kills these are:
  • 50 Kills - all Feudal Black Smith Techs
  • 100 Kills - all Castle Black Smith Techs
  • 150 Kills - all Imperial Black Smith Techs

- with each sheep you can cause one of the following spells:
  • Cause all towers (your own too) 500 damage
  • Damage enemy units in the middle (-300 HP)
  • Clean your base (causes all enemy units from your tower to the ice line 400 damage)

Download

January.8th.2011
Arena-Blood(FFA) - [You must login to view link]

I hope that you enjoy the map and that this map gets into the Voobly map pack. Also comments, critics and anything are welcome. Thank you and 'njoy!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [EIF]_MariaN__

Posted 16 October 2010 - 9:05 pm
Any comments? ... :S
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 17 October 2010 - 7:32 pm
tldr
Link | Reply | Quote
 [EIF]_MariaN__

Posted 19 October 2010 - 6:02 pm
The version I got from Chevalier is buggy :(. I cant reach him so I will try to fix it by myself, but since I do not know the triggers it will take time. Sry for the problems.

I dont get the last post
Link | Reply | Quote
 trappis

Posted 28 December 2010 - 3:42 pm
Pmub?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [EIF]_MariaN__

Posted 3 January 2011 - 3:49 am
Sry I forgot this map. I talked to Chevalier and we have the map without bug. I will upload it soon.

Sry for the trouble.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [EIF]_MariaN__

Posted 8 January 2011 - 1:24 am
[You must login to view link]

Here, when we played there were no bugs.

Master_G is it possible to update the map to add more features?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [EIF]_MariaN__

Posted 8 January 2011 - 9:39 pm
Year there is no major bugs, but since is not possible to buy in the last round 200 skirmishers (because there is not enough time to buy in 5 min). Chev wanted to build in the option to buy 3 skirmishers (and other cheap units) at once. Also he wants to add some other features (like adding technology store for the towers).
Link | Reply | Quote
 [EIF]_MariaN__

Posted 26 January 2011 - 3:27 am
One more thing: this map needs exactly 4 players (if there are only 2 or 3 cps must be added through they will be booted automatically).
Link | Reply | Quote
 [EIF]_MariaN__

Posted 27 January 2011 - 10:07 pm
No tengo ni idea...

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 10 out of 10 posts