cant get Voobly to see Rogue Spear game to play

OFCCBender

Posted 26 December 2016 - 4:49 am
I installed the rogue spear game an all in one map AIO and the RS Registry fix this is for window 7 / Vista, that who has Voobly issues of "Can't find rogue spear issue"

1) My first problem is the message below Voobly says cant find Rogue Spear game is not where it is supposed to be. It initially loaded in Program Files (x86) then I moved it to Program Files and put a shortcut on the desktop but still cant find it.

InstallationPath path reported by registry is ''
Verifying '\RogueSpear.exe' exists...
Failure!

The file was not found at the location the registry said it should be. The registry keys need to either be fixed or the game needs to be moved to the proper location.

2) Problem is the RS registry fix this is for window 7 / Vista, that who has Voobly issues of "Can't find rogue spear issue" I keep getting an error message saying that the specified file is not a registry script and cannot be imported. Binary registry files can only be imported from within the registry editor. I was told to Open up the file in notepad and save as a reg file, with unicode... this will fix the problem. I did but has not worked so far.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
OFCCBender

Link | Reply | Quote
 IceFrog

Posted 26 December 2016 - 12:52 pm
Welcome, try read this :
http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/209/Rogue-Spear-Q--A

Hope it fixes the problem. :)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts