Can join all servers expept custom why?

vkingg

Posted 8 January 2017 - 8:31 pm
Can join all servers expept custom why?
Link | Reply | Quote
 vkingg

Posted 8 January 2017 - 8:36 pm
when i try to join custom it says only:establishing connection to the lobby... Downloaded 12 Kib...
i have done a clean installation of voobly many times and it works for a short time and later i have the same problem
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Edited 8 January 2017 - 10:58 pm by Cavin
Hi,

Basically, it's your network firewall related issue. So please make sure to add and allow a file exception list for voobly.exe in your Windows firewall ([You must login to view link]) as well as in anti-virus suite. Also in your router change the software firewall level to medium/low.

If still nothing helps, then you must have to communicate your ISP end ask them to unblock UDP port 16000 in your connection (which is Voobly's default NAT).

Good luck! :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 vkingg

Posted 10 January 2017 - 5:55 pm
I called my ISP and they said they dont have no ports blocked also I disabled firewall and antivirus and my problem persists
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Posted 10 January 2017 - 9:55 pm
Okay then, try "Port Forwarding" option in your router. For how to help, visit this site: [You must login to view link] and select your device name & model and forward this port 16000 UDP to your computers' LAN (IPV4) address.

If still your problem persists, please change your internet connection (i.e. use your mobile internet) and check. If it works fine then no doubt it's 100% within your ISP network issue.
Link | Reply | Quote
 vkingg

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:50 pm
I Connected my pc directly to the modem with the antivirus and firewall disabled and nothing
I don't know how rarely i can join cs looby
Link | Reply | Quote
 vkingg

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:12 pm
i connected my pc directly to the modem with firewall and antivirus disabled and nothing
I dont know how i rarely can join cs lobby
Link | Reply | Quote
 vkingg

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:14 pm
i connected my pc directly to the modem with firewall and antivirus disabled and nothing
Link | Reply | Quote
 _ArrodiIIate_

Posted 13 January 2017 - 2:03 am
i have the same problem
i cant join on New player lobby and custom scenario lobby. i can join to others
i changed my router settings, open all ports in virtual servers and nothing, the same problem
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:48 am
vkingg wrote:

We regret the delay in replying to your issue. Do you still have the same problem? Would you mind joining the help lobby. I would like to take a closer look.

i have the same problem
i cant join on New player lobby and custom scenario lobby. i can join to others
i changed my router settings, open all ports in virtual servers and nothing, the same problem

First off, please try and create a new thread when you are seeking assistance. even if your issue is related to an existing one, we would like to ask that you create a new one. That said, can you try the following:

1. Disable auto join on all lobbies (File >> Auto Join), if you already have them enabled. Then relogin to Voobly and manually open the CS lobby (don't open any other lobbies)

2. Please follow the steps mentioned here to perform a clean installation of the Voobly client
http://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1053+Clean+installation+of+Voobly+client

3. Try to login to the lobby from the website instead. Here is the link to the CS lobby. Make sure you are logged into the site with the same user before clicking on the link.

4. If the problem persists, create a new windows profile and try to login to Voobly on that new profile. If required also test it with a new Voobly account (you can create a new one if you don't have another one already)

5. If everything fails, kindly provide the log files. You will find them in C:\Program Files (x86)\Voobly. The log files are all text files by the name Voobly, Voobly(1), Voobly(2) and so on. To ensure relevance make sure you provide logs after an immediate attempt to login.

Good luck

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 10 out of 10 posts