Getting disconnected

RijuM

Posted 2 February 2017 - 5:31 am
Problem is , after like 10minutes or so i get disconnected from voobly, although my internet is still normal
Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

===================================================================
ERROR
===================================================================

Network Connection Error [Code: 10000001]. Connection errors are typically caused by a temporary server outage, a firewall, or a problem with your internet connection. If it's been a long time since you've connected to Voobly it's recommended that you redownload the client from the website.

====================================================================
DIAGNOSTICS
====================================================================
Starting networking diagnostics...

Your local network port (UDP) is 16000. All game traffic is routed through this port. This can be changed in "Settings" -> "NAT Traversal".

Attempting to connect to 3 test servers. This will take around a minute to complete...

Received data from 'server 1' through port 16000 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 3' through port 16000 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 2' through port 16000 (this is your WAN or router port)
14 seconds left.
9 seconds left.
4 seconds left.

Test Result: All Pass
Network Health: All tests passed
Recommended Action: None
Details: All tests passed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RijuM

Posted 2 February 2017 - 12:03 pm
Update: cant connect at all now

Network Connection Error [Code: 10000005]. Connection errors are typically caused by a temporary server outage, a firewall, or a problem with your internet connection. If it's been a long time since you've connected to Voobly it's recommended that you redownload the client from the website.

i have reinstalled as well.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 2 February 2017 - 1:06 pm
Hi,

Try the following:

1. Restart your router + computer and then try to connect to Voobly again.

2. Add Voobly to your firewall and antvirus exception list.
Here are the steps to configure Windows Firewall (in case you are using Windows firewall) to play on Voobly:
http://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1035+How+to+configure+Windows+Firewall+to+play+on+Voobly

3. Run a speedtest on [You must login to view link] and post the results in here. You can click on the 'share' link to share your results.

4. Reset your DNS cache.

Note: Network connection errors are usually temporary. So it may be best to keep trying a couple of times and/ or a while later.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RijuM

Edited 4 February 2017 - 8:32 am by RijuM
Hi,

I have done the firewall and antivirus exceptions, tried turning them off as well. Also i have reset the dns cash, still getting error 1000001 after about 3-5min in

i have attached the internet results as well
Attachments:
Untitled.png (file size: 106.71 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 4 February 2017 - 11:28 am
Thank you for the details provided.

Your upload speed is not good. Try running a few more tests at periodic intervals to see if its fluctuating. You may likely get disconnected if it drops too low.

Side note: At this low speed make sure no one else is using your wifi (no phone, other computers). CLose every other applications while running Voobly.

I am pretty sure it's a bandwidth issue. If possible try to upgrade your internet package to a minimum of 2 MBPS (sustained) on both upload and download.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RijuM

Posted 4 February 2017 - 11:50 am
Alright, thanks for the help

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts