I'm having multiple FPs

[DjiNN]Congo

Posted 2 February 2017 - 3:36 pm
Hi there, I'm having multiple FPs but i have no connection problems.

When I run network diagnostics it shows this:

"Starting networking diagnostics...

Your local network port (UDP) is 47624. All game traffic is routed through this port. This can be changed in "Settings" -> "NAT Traversal".

Attempting to connect to 3 test servers. This will take around a minute to complete...

Received data from 'server 1' through port 47624 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 2' through port 47624 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 3' through port 47624 (this is your WAN or router port)
14 seconds left.
9 seconds left.
4 seconds left.

Test Result: All Pass
Network Health: All tests passed
Recommended Action: None
Details: All tests passed.

For help understanding this report or for more information go to http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/177#Network_Diagnostic_Tool."

What can I do?!?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TheJedi]Genette

Edited 2 February 2017 - 5:15 pm by [TheJedi]Genette
I'll gladly let our actual tech supporters help you ^^, just one question: Is there a specific reason you use port 47624? Default port on Voobly is 16000 and if that's not possible, tech people usually recommend 27000 as an alternative.

You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DjiNN]Congo

Posted 2 February 2017 - 6:19 pm
No, its just testing. I've tried many others, like 16000, 5000, 2310, 2320, etc.
I'll try 27000 now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DjiNN]Congo

Posted 2 February 2017 - 6:22 pm
Same problem.

<[DjiNN]Congo entrou na sala>
<Trouble connecting to CFK_22 -- increasing scan range>
< Aviso Lag: Não se pode estabelecer uma conecção directa comCFK_22. Traffic to this user will go through the fast proxy server. If you have trouble connecting with many different users you have a problem! To resolve this, it is recommended that you forward a port in your router for UDP port 27000. You are also advised to run the Network Diagnostic Tool>

Starting networking diagnostics...

Your local network port (UDP) is 27000. All game traffic is routed through this port. This can be changed in "Settings" -> "NAT Traversal".

Attempting to connect to 3 test servers. This will take around a minute to complete...

Received data from 'server 3' through port 27000 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 1' through port 27000 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 2' through port 27000 (this is your WAN or router port)
14 seconds left.
9 seconds left.
4 seconds left.

Test Result: All Pass
Network Health: All tests passed
Recommended Action: None
Details: All tests passed.

For help understanding this report or for more information go to http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/177#Network_Diagnostic_Tool.

Even with 27000.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TheJedi]Genette

Posted 2 February 2017 - 7:56 pm
Just a quick reply (brb 30 mins): Have you forwarded the respective port (16000 or 27000) to your PC?
If you find your router in this list, then you can maybe fix the problem rather quickly: [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DjiNN]Congo

Posted 2 February 2017 - 8:21 pm
No because i dont have access to my server. But it shouldnt be a problem since diagnostics shows no error...
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 2 February 2017 - 8:54 pm by +sunny@voobly
Voobly network diagnostic tool is not a 100% accurate measure of checking your port status. You will need to ensure that your NAT port is open on your router and is pointing to your computers IP and you do this by setting up Port forwarding on your device. If you do not have access to your router, the first step would be to try and get access to it. Otherwise the only alternative you are left with is to contact your ISP and have them check or likewise open the port on your router/modem if needed.

Side note:

Please download and install this program: [You must login to view link]
This is a tool that checks if your 16000 port is open. When you install it, follow the steps:
1 - Open the program and click on "Trial" at the bottom of the screen.
2 - Click on OK.
3 - Click on "Port Checker".
4 - Make sure you are not in a game room on Voobly.
5 - On Port Number To Check, enter your Voobly's NAT-T port (default is 16000).
6 - Select UDP Protocol.
7 - Click on "Check Me".

That should tell you if your ports are open.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [TheJedi]Genette

Edited 3 February 2017 - 2:06 am by [TheJedi]Genette
Just an idea, if you don't have access to your router, you might wanna give UPnP in the options a shot. I might miss something here, tired already & this is my last post for today lol Hope we'll get it fixed soon enough.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DjiNN]Congo

Posted 6 February 2017 - 6:12 pm
Guys, I've gained access to my router, I've configured the ports but didn't work. I've tried UPnP settings but it said it was unable on voobly log, even enabling it on voobly and on modem. I've tried DMZ also, but didn't work.

I'm using Windows 10, checked firewall and there is nothing blocking. WTF can it be. I'm lost here...
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 6 February 2017 - 6:51 pm by kitt
hi
whats the router/modem make and model number? is it dsl or cable? one box or two?
you need to make sure UPnP is off on the router. apply/save. the same for dmz.apply/save.
its probable looking at the isp that you are behind their servers, so may need to request their help.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [DjiNN]Congo

Posted 6 February 2017 - 7:32 pm
Hi there, i figured it out...

Besides it was alowed on firewall it was blocking somehow the ports. I've just turned it off and it works now...

Sorry for taking your time...
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 6 February 2017 - 7:39 pm
I am glad it worked. Feel free to create a new thread or reach us via 'Live Help' if you require any further assistance.

/Thread

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 12 out of 12 posts