Multiple FP's

_Tide

Edited 9 February 2017 - 1:47 pm by _Tide
So I've had the same setup for over a year. 16000 forwarded, and I've played around 1,000 games with this setup. Past few days, I have been getting numerous FP's.

Help? Please be advised, I am really really really slow with technical terms and anything to do with fixing this sort of thing. Thanks.
Attachments:
Voob.png (file size: 127.22 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 9 February 2017 - 3:04 pm
hi
so whats changed recently? new op/system, isp, router/modem etc? any new apps installed? any update altered your pc firewall settings? has the private ip of your pc changed, assuming you have port 16000udp forwarded?
have you done a virus/trojan scan lately?
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Tide

Posted 9 February 2017 - 9:23 pm
I wish I could pinpoint something that has changed but unfortunately there isn't anything. Just randomly started a couple of days ago. I wouldn't know how to check to see if my IP has changed from what it was. I don't see why it would have.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Tide

Posted 9 February 2017 - 10:38 pm
I think I've discovered the problem, my VPN is causing some issues, showing 'disconnected' when it is still actually connected. Computers r hard
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 9 February 2017 - 11:03 pm
hi
if you look at dhcp/step1 here it will show you how to find your private ip, which you need when forwarding:http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/134
why use a vpn?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts