Voobly Client Can't Find My AoE2c Files

Marsley

Posted 8 March 2017 - 4:49 am
Hey I've had Aoe2HD_C downloaded on steam for a little over a year now and just decided to transition over to voobly for the multiplayer features, however, voobly seems to be unable to recognize my game. I have all of my steam games, including aoe installed on my D drive (I've noticed that voobly and the compatibility patch seem to expect the game in the C drive under programx86 so I think it's possible that may be the issue). If the issue is my D drive I'm really hoping that there's a work around for it because I really don't have the space to move my steam library to my C drive. Here is a screen shot of the diagnostic tool's analysis [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cavin

Posted 9 March 2017 - 2:22 am
Hi,

Okay. First, uninstall your "HD Compatibility Patch" from c drive (default location). And next, reinstall the patch in this location: d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\age2hd and after that open Voobly directory -> gamedata folder: there you can see one sub-folder called "aoc" hold Shift key and delete it and rejoin your game lobby. Your lobby data patch will redownload and you can play.

Cheers!
Link | Reply | Quote
 haider_123

Posted 21 March 2017 - 3:36 am
voobly can`t able to find my aoe files
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 21 March 2017 - 3:39 am
hi
make a separate post and detail the problem. including if you have the hd/steam version.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts