Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Client and Website related Problems and Questions > Can't sign in all of a sudden: Network Connection Error [Code: 1000000

Can't sign in all of a sudden: Network Connection Error [Code: 1000000

sheldmill3

Posted 28 March 2017 - 8:47 am
I know there was a server outage, but I logged back in afterwards and 35 mins into a game it booted me from Voobly, and when I restart everything, including Voobly, it gives me the following error code in the log in menu:Network Connection Error [Code: 10000001]. Help please :).
Link | Reply | Quote
 sheldmill3

Posted 28 March 2017 - 8:49 am
I am logged in now, but am still wondering why this occurred.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RedLorenza

Posted 28 March 2017 - 9:18 am
I've been getting the exact same thing.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RedLorenza

Posted 28 March 2017 - 9:18 am
I still can't get in.
Link | Reply | Quote
 abhi123

Edited 28 March 2017 - 9:58 am by abhi123
same here, still logged out it says
Network Connection Error [Code: 40000000]. Connection errors are typically caused by a temporary server outage, a firewall, or a problem with your internet connection. If it's been a long time since you've connected to Voobly it's recommended that you redownload the client from the website.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Cyx_

Posted 31 March 2017 - 4:39 am
I can't fix this, i'm reinstalled, view a firewall and all its ok. So How can a I fix this??. Help please.
Attachments:
Captura.PNG (file size: 11.5 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]XinchaoVietNam

Posted 31 March 2017 - 4:24 pm
same, i cant log in ..helpppppppp
Link | Reply | Quote
 Nomad_SuperCiao

Posted 22 April 2017 - 4:41 pm
Can anyone help me with this error "Network Connection Error [Code: 10000005]. Connection errors are typically caused by a temporary server outage, a firewall, or a problem with your internet connection. If it's been a long time since you've connected to Voobly it's recommended that you redownload the client from the website"?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MPU]Dettol

Edited 22 April 2017 - 5:14 pm by [MPU]Dettol
add voobly.exe and voobly folder as exception to ur firewall and antivirus , and if the problem keeps happening then install [You must login to view link] and run full malwares scan

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 9 out of 9 posts