Não consigo conectar com outros jogadores nas salas

[King]WilliamWallaceS

Edited 1 October 2018 - 1:18 pm by kitt
Sempre que eu entro em uma sala para jogar o age of empires 2 não consigo entrar no jogo porque eu não consigo conectar com os jogadores da sala. Aparece sempre um aviso de lag e diz pra liberar a porta que eu uso no nat transversal no roteador, mas eu ja fiz isso e o problema continua
Quote:
Whenever I walk into a room to play Age of Empires 2 I can not get into the game because I can not connect with the players in the room. It always appears a warning of lag and says to release the port that I use in the nat transversal in the router, but I already did it and the problem continues
Link | Reply | Quote
 Lancaster_JR

Posted 29 September 2018 - 3:32 am
estou com o mesmo problema. isso aconteceu comigo apos eu desista lar o Age e Instalar novamente, apos isso ele já não conecta mais. vc conseguiu resolver este problema?
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 1 October 2018 - 1:22 pm
Hola
desde las opciones en la parte superior de un lobby haga el diagnóstico de red y muéstrelo aquí.
¿Has visto últimamente o has adquirido un nuevo enrutador o módem?
¿Has comprobado que el firewall de la PC permite voobly y el juego a través de? Si configura el reenvío de puertos, ¿ha comprobado que la ip privada que reenvió sigue siendo la misma?
¿Cuál es el número de modelo / marca de routre / modem?
Quote:
hi
from options at the top of a lobby do the network diagnostic and show here.
have you isp lately or got a new router or modem?
have you checked the pc firewall allows voobly and the game through? if you set up port forwarding, have you checked the private ip you forwarded is still the same?
whats the routre/modem make and model number?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts