Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > Cant get 1920x1080 resolution if i change command bar position to the

Cant get 1920x1080 resolution if i change command bar position to the

[sT]SeRk__

Posted 17 April 2017 - 8:13 pm
I cant get 1920x1080 resolution if i change command bar position to the LEFT.

I cant select Userpatch + Left together.

Where is the problem? Need help.

Thank you.

p.s. if i dont choose command bar position to LEFT , i have no problem with resolution. but when LEFT checked i can get maximum 1024x768.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]SeRk__

Posted 18 April 2017 - 11:52 am
I took somescreenshots about this problem. Anyone has this issue ?

[img][/img][You must login to view link]
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]SeRk__

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:24 pm
seriously ? nobody?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Azurzar

Posted 25 February 2018 - 3:59 am
Same problem to me... It Would be that the image is not prity textured or that is not scripted yet to work with modern resolutions.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 10 March 2018 - 8:02 pm
What is your DirectX option?
VGR8.png

Have you installed your game with the suggested method?
https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1054+Clean+installation+of+Aoe2HD+with+compatibility+patch
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:31 pm
Maybe this can help:
ZergOnly wrote:
WooW, I eventually found out the solution, I'm going to share it here so next time you see someone with a similar issue, you can tell that person this simple fix... :

Go to display settings in windows, there you should find a window's "scaling", mine was on 125% (recommended); I switched it to 100% (not the recommended one therefore); and suddenly, my resolution issue with the centered minimap is gone!

I can now finally select Game>Resolution Tool>Command Bar> Left instead of user patch without having the game crashing at launch or being stuck with 15xx_10xx resolution in game; I get the center minimap and my 1920x1200 res ;king ;thumbup ;yahoo

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts