Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > Screen is all white and I can not see anything anymore. help!!!

Screen is all white and I can not see anything anymore. help!!!

Brickellkj

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:39 pm
During the game the screen is all white and I can not see anything anymore. My age is HD with the patch installed. My windows is 10. I already tried to run as administrator and put in compatible mode with windows xp sp3 and without success. what do I do? I'm about to stop playing age 2.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 30 April 2017 - 11:39 pm
Are you able to run the game from Steam?

If yes, are you able to run the game in Single Player mode from Voobly? (like this: [You must login to view link])

Please follow the steps mentioned here to perform a clean installation of the game:
http://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1054+Clean+installation+of+Aoe2HD+with+compatibility+patch

Link | Reply | Quote
 Brickellkj

Posted 2 May 2017 - 3:39 am
Hi, yes i can run! but sometimes crash sometimes not....... screen turn all white and cant see anything, so i do alt+f4 to close. i can write but cant see...
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 4 May 2017 - 12:42 pm
Okay forget Voobly for a while.

Does the game work fine on Steam?

Your game has to work fine on Steam before you step into Voobly. If you purchased the game from Steam, follow the guide I mentioned above to perform a clean installation of the game.

If your game is working fine on Steam and not on Voobly, then you probably have an issue with the patch installation.

Please run the game diagnostics and share the outcome with me. You will find this option in here:
[You must login to view link]

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts