Just to update you on the lag solution

___ZIK___

Posted 2 May 2017 - 1:02 pm
Well.... its been a long 2 weeks trying to stop aoc lag on my new computer... the last ones motherboard committed suicide probably due the CPU getting overclocked for no reason. I've finally found out whats causing the lag after numerous trial and errors,advice, help, test launches, re installations, uninstallations of the game and the OS, opening ports, closing ports, router, firewall, editing registries, and just about every remedy there is out there including old wives tales (your pc i infected!!!, Its your graphic card!!! your brand new dell inspiron is a piece of crap!! Your router is sh...!

So everyone's like "cmon zik wtf you telling us a bed time story or how you solved this annoying issue that many of us have (dans, billy,flash for example and of course our latest addition to dm the taiwanese crowd... taiwan no 1!!! Taiwan no 1!!!! lol no...Lebanon no. 1?;2confused )

So this morning I stumbled onto this site which is a real site with a lot of good reviews and they reckon the reason for the lag on new machines and now the old ones due to windows updates is the way they have programmed the new CPU's to work which are focused on energy saving and not written in a very good way which is causing our CPU's to operate the wrong way. They have rectified this issue by this free download [You must login to view link]

I was unsure at first because I sort of gave up on it, then played a few games and they ran perfect, no lag no nothing. First game there was a bit of lag for 2 mins ( im assuming the program was optimizing my CPU settings) and then the game was perfect. I bought my copy and will install it on my computers, you can use the free version which is also very good, dont mess around with anything just enable bitsum maximum settings that's all let the program do the work. I strongly recommend you try this as it will solve a lot of lag issues and make everyone's life happier in voobly ;doofy
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 2 May 2017 - 1:46 pm
Why would you choose to create a new thread if you are referring to a context that you talked about in a prior thread? Wouldn't it make more sense to reply to your original thread?

Note to fellow readers:
Voobly does not recommend or endorse the use of any third party tools and softwares especially performance boosters, registry cleaners and so on. If your are experiencing in game lags then you need to narrow down the cause of it and then try and address it. This can sometimes take longer than usual and the technical support team at Voobly is happy to extend a helping hand as much possible. You may be tempted to look for one click fixes but these are usually short term solutions and in most cases is the cause of many other side effects.

Energy saving is a common practice amongst newer generation processors especially the 6th Gen Skylake processors which have tremendous power saving abilities to lower energy consumption and more on laptops and mobile devices to prolong battery life. This is done for a reason and it does benefit a vast majority. For the few who do need to tweak them, you can do this easily from within your OS and BIOS settings.

Case in point being, do not jump to one click solutions the moment you have a problem. Applications from trusted/ untrusted sources may work for some but they cannot be considered as general fixes for everyone.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ___ZIK___

Posted 2 May 2017 - 2:20 pm
Hi, I created a new thread because this has nothing to do with the other thread. My lag was from the CPU not working as it should. I did get a lot of advice and read a lot about solutions and tried them all and wasted a lot of time on them. I think people having issues with lag when pings are normal, not FP which is usually port or ISP related should start here. This would be a good start for others after not being able to solve this issue despite trying many fixes by well meaning people. If this doesn't work then look at other solutions but its an easy enough app. Anyway delete it if you think you need to. I took the time to help out the gamers

cheers
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 2 May 2017 - 2:42 pm
Your post is neither offensive nor violates a Voobly policy in anyway and therefore there is no reason for it to be deleted or taken down. I am glad the app worked for you however, I would still recommend everyone against the use of any such third party apps to resolve common windows problems.

Good Luck.

Thread closed.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts