CS League / Ladders - No support for TD Community

[s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 7 June 2017 - 10:47 pm

CS - Roll The Dice League/34 participants/13 matches

CS - Khans League/38 participants/50 matches

Wow .... that's the proof that the TD Community is still forgotten. We have played much more games in the same time ...

For the EGO of few members you do anything but not for a community that still exist since 2007 ....

Shame on you !
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 7 June 2017 - 11:19 pm
If you say so lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 7 June 2017 - 11:26 pm
mich wrote:
If you say so lol

Come please and hold my hand ... ;tears ;tears ;tears ;tears ;tears ;tears ;tears ;tears

:D :D :D :D :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 7 June 2017 - 11:45 pm by mich
mich wrote:
There is a good chance this (TD's) will be in the polls in the near future. Our TD community has not been forgotten, I promise lol. There will be a separate discussion about this soon.
mich wrote:
Note: If the future poll selects TD(s), it will more than likely be a League (approx. 4-6 weeks), not a Ladder (permanent).
You aren't forgotten. My point was, and is, the fact that I don't want to throw something together without knowing anything about TD or what the community may or may not want as far as a League/Leagues is concerned. Give me some time please so I/we can do it proper.

Now that I've explained this a few times already, how about you post something that assists the TD community instead of making threads/posts like these? What maps would people like to play? What maps are most popular?Would players like Random maps or ones they can choose? Now is a good a time as any to start a long, much needed discussion (mainly for me lol) about having a TD League in the future. Let me repeat, I hardly know anything about TD's (I've only played TD Team Bonus a few times) so it would be proper to have a discussion first. I don't want to throw something together without having lengthy feedback first.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 8 June 2017 - 2:50 am
@ 1st

We can't see that you order any of our amazing ZOET and THE Viper fan articles. How will my rAMONe$ Aid for Local Heroes Foundation survive when you don't buy anything ???

@2nd

Most played maps: Ancient TD, Teams TD II v4, TDII v24 (Mod Game), all maps of Random TD (Mod Game).

There are many other maps (Pairs TD, Teams TD I, TDI Solo (Mod Game), Tsunami TD, Marathon TD etc etc)

@3rd

We need no discussion. We need support. And don't die before you have played all these amazing maps

P.S. Make now the order that cares .... I know you like

ZOET HEARTS (Mich and TIC eat it when they are alone (and most the time they are ...) )

[img][/img][You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 8 June 2017 - 9:50 am
Do not include Ancient TD, thanks.

Here is a list of less bashable scenarios that can be played either as FFA or TG setup.

TD II and its newer version TD II TeamBonus (modded scenario, TG setup)
Teams TD II (plain scenario, TG setup)
Teams TD III (modded scenario, TG setup)
TD III (modded scenario, FFA or TG setup)
Trees TD FFA (modded scenario, FFA setup)
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 8 June 2017 - 8:34 pm by mich
We need no discussion. We need support. And don't die before you have played all these amazing maps
Care to be more specific?

Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 8 June 2017 - 8:42 pm
.... TD II TeamBonus (modded scenario, TG setup) ...

This scenario map doesnt existing. Its a only special mod to give all allys the special bonus of civs in your team
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 8 June 2017 - 9:53 pm
mich wrote:
Care to be more specific?

Take a look on your CS Ladders/League List than you have the answer. We had one league event in 2012 and one tourment event. Thats all.

So what will you discuss ? That now the TD Community has the "natural right" for one more event/ladder/league ? Than you are right ...

Better is a constant ladder for the TD Community instead the alternative Ladder. And for some alternative maps some league events. All other can be played in madness.

Thats my opinion.

We could discuss the mix of TeamGame TD's and Solo TDs for this ladder .... :D :D :D :D :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Edited 8 June 2017 - 10:23 pm by ['RB']nhoobish
This scenario map doesnt existing. Its a only special mod to give all allys the special bonus of civs in your team

There are two (actually three, if to count a balance edit one aswell) different mods, I am aware. The scenario TD II v24 works for both (three) of them, however mods can be toggled to work in a rated game or not, just as scenarios. So, what I mean is that I feel like both (all three) versions of the mod should be allowed to be rated. The same goes actually for the other modded TD scenarios aswell, all of them have multiple mod versions, which all should be allowed to be rated, if of course the League/Ladder gets made and those scenarios make it into the map pool.

Edit: This is why I listed the two mods in one row in my post in the first place.
Quote:
TD II and its newer version TD II TeamBonus (modded scenario, TG setup)
Since the same scenario applies for both.

Edit2:
Take a look on your CS Ladders/League List than you have the answer. We had one league event in 2012 and one tourment event. Thats all.
Teams TD II has always been rated under CS - Casual or CS - Alternative, since when those two were introduced. Ancient TD and a few others were included to those ladders aswell.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 8 June 2017 - 10:53 pm

Edit2:

Teams TD II has always been rated under CS - Casual or CS - Alternative, since when those two were introduced. Ancient TD and a few others were included to those ladders aswell.

I know thats hairsplitting but i talk about own league/ladder for TD Community. The ladders where you are able to play rated TD maps are well known ....

When not ladder than a league 2 times a year (one time Solo 1vs1, one time Team Games)
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 9 June 2017 - 10:12 am
You have my support. I suppose the next chance to obtain such a League/Ladder is in 4-6 weeks or so, as per Mich's polling times.
Link | Reply | Quote
 SeriousMan

Posted 9 June 2017 - 12:28 pm
Yes because leagues are sooooo beneficial.

If you wanna murder your community then this is a good way to do it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]Amon__Amarth

Posted 9 June 2017 - 3:15 pm
You have my support. I suppose the next chance to obtain such a League/Ladder is in 4-6 weeks or so, as per Mich's polling times.

thx ;thumbup ;thumbup ;thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 11 June 2017 - 8:24 pm
Post here from now on. Thanks Amon ;flowers

http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/267462

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 15 posts