Star TD is ready !!!

Angel0fDeath_

Posted 3 November 2010 - 11:35 pm
Hi Master_G!
well, i respond to what you say, this also I study and analyze it well, because I had doubts if this was true or not, ok...

1. If what you say, is true, then an error would have huge in Age Of Empires.

Quote:
Diagonal players (2,4,6) have a disadvantage because their towers miss more then the straight lines do (1,3,5,7)
what you say is illogical and without any evidence.

3. Please I want you to watch this rec, and I'll show you what you say is completely false.
please watch this: [You must login to view link]
[You must login to view link]
This rec contradicts what you say. I tested many times and the result was almost always the same. If u want do your test (with this new version).

Well I hope your answer, I think I was very clear ;sleepy

Greetings

Link | Reply | Quote
 Angel0fDeath_

Posted 4 November 2010 - 6:32 am
rofl
ok ok, np ;lol but you saw the rec or saw any ??
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 5 November 2010 - 7:11 pm
G's correct. Take my word for it. ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 trappis

Posted 5 November 2010 - 9:56 pm
that kid is wrong
it is my word that is correct
Link | Reply | Quote
 Angel0fDeath_

Edited 6 November 2010 - 12:32 am by Angel0fDeath_
ok guys, if this is true... why the red won the game???
With the same civs the red and blue lose in the same moment, there is no disadvantage.
If u want, do u test...
Any of you saw the rec ??? mmmm I not think ;thumbdown
Link | Reply | Quote
 Angel0fDeath_

Edited 6 November 2010 - 3:51 am by Angel0fDeath_
Quote:
Here is how u test it, give both players max towers at start, and give them 5000 AP on all towers, let the game play until the final wave, and then sit and watch red die before blue.

Can't, if we put 5000 AP, because this map does not depend much of AP, if not how you use your gold in the store and send units to attack the enemy base, with only 300 AP serious enough for endure until the last level, attack the enemy also touches.
This map is very different to Ancient TD, as I had said, is a simple map and not take too long to play.
why I put the example as shown in the rec.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 6 November 2010 - 8:33 am
You just don't understand what he said. Ask a friend that's bilingual to explain it to you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Angel0fDeath_

Posted 6 November 2010 - 9:00 am
yes, u have absolutely right, my english is shiit, i know ;P
Link | Reply | Quote
 CJ_SparrrowwW

Posted 13 November 2010 - 1:40 pm
I now understand the reason, but will have to ask eot master or one that if he could check the map and edit it to correct the error would be possible ???..... .... would be a waste, let there be a map errors are true .... as well as manifested by the same EOT, but does not mean that a player can not win these Reverse, I know the map for many years and have played in these Reverse, the errors mentioned are true, but there are impediments to play or win ..... could only say that the position 6 or p6 is the most difficult position or with more accurate ballistic errors .... hopefully it reconcideraran to achieve super fun playing this map,, , and it is a simple td is not unknown, people play it and IGZone was played a lot ... thanks

ahora entiendo la razon, pero sera posible solicitarle a eot master o alguno que si pudiera revisar el mapa y editarlo para corregir el error ....seria posible???.....seria un desperdicio, dejar que el mapa quede ahi....los errores son ciertos asi como lo manifiesta el mismo EOT, pero no quiere decir que un jugador en dichas posisiones no logre ganar, yo conozco el mapa hace muchos aƱos y he jugado en esas posisiones, los errores mencionados son verdaderos, pero no son impedimentos para poder jugar o ganar.....Solo podria manifestar que la posicion 6 o p6 es la posicion mas dificil o con mas errores por balistica exacta....ojala lo reconcideraran para lograr jugar este mapa superdivertido,,,ademas es un td sencillo no es desconocido, la gente lo juega y en IGZone se jugo mucho...gracias

Link | Reply | Quote
 Impeached

Edited 15 November 2010 - 3:56 pm by Impeached
Yeah, sorry about the bug. With P6 especially, all of P6's arrows miss. I will try to fix the map and make six straight lanes instead of some crooked, some straight. I'll also probably make tower AP a bit cheaper in the store and make the relic & tradecart limit lower (so the offensive store is used more). Also I'll probably remove the subtract enemy tower AP option from the offense store and replace it with something else.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 10 out of 10 posts