How can you prove the intentional resigning?

Posted 29 June 2017 - 2:12 pm
After I posted a question about the criterion of ban, a voobly operator answered me, and I replied, he answered me again, then I can't reply again. It said 'permission denied'. so I post here.

Hey, people, do not get a low rating in the New Players Lobby(then why the heck are we called as noobs?), whether you are poor at the AOC playing skill or you have to do something at the moment of resigning, whatever the reason is, don't resign any game.

If you resign some games, they will consider it as an 'intentional resigning' and ban you without any warning or advice. There is no eminent warning post about the 'intentional resigning'. All of the NPL users should 'search' for the criterion of ban from NPL before you get banned. Otherwise you will get banned from NPL permanently by your IP. There will be not any excuse.

Who judge it? They will. Because they are almighty like God.

Does this make any sense?
I really regret the donation in my other nick.
Link | Reply | Quote
 head_pot_dude

Posted 29 June 2017 - 3:24 pm
454 has been my friend on voobly for quite a time now and I can say a lot of times the resignation was due to the fact that the game went on for longer duration and lack of resources and sometimes even out of frustration. I think a ban on his IP and not letting him play in the NPL anymore is very absurd. I think you should really allow him join NPL again, at least for the love of the game he has. As a friend of him and a fellow AOE fan i request you to lift the ban on him.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MastaDizasta

Posted 29 June 2017 - 4:17 pm
454 Is my good friend in game. And a long time member of AoC community gaming please give his old acc back and lift his ban as he does not deserve it. I don't know who was in charge of banning him but there is no justice to it. He is just looking to enjoy game and play for fun no need for this ban.
Link | Reply | Quote
 floccinoccinihi

Posted 29 June 2017 - 5:07 pm
This bodes very badly for Voobly. Is this a well founded action? Is it a sound business principle? It seems to me to smack of Trump Americanism - somehow believing because you can act in a self-serving authoritarian way with impunity that one ought to. Really not sure whose interests are being served by such actions. Very disappointed
Link | Reply | Quote
 +eric@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 29 June 2017 - 6:40 pm
Trump Americanism?

Players won’t get banned without sufficient evidence.
There is nothing called “intentional resigning” but we have strict rules against Point manipulation and trading.

In short:
If you resign games in order to keep your ratings low (with a clear pattern) it will strike as rating manipulation.
I thought you guys was aware of this?

http://www.voobly.com/match/view/15919421

00:52:09 454: we need lose some more points
00:52:30 floccinoccinihi resigned
00:52:41 454: 11
00:52:45 <All>454: 376
00:52:55 454 resigned

If you wish to receive more information about your ban, post it in NPL Complaints forum or read the NPL Banning Criteria.

PS: Make Voobly great again!

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts