Mouse-Delay-Problems

IcemanGer

Edited 5 July 2017 - 12:35 am by IcemanGer
Hey guys,

my problem:
on voobly, the mouse and the hotkeys and everything i'm doing has a little delay. Like if i play with 30hz or something. I don't mean the normal game-delay in multiplayergames. The cursor is moving with constant delay. I already asked a tech-support mod, without succes.

I have windows 10, have aoe2hd from steam, use the compability-patch, it runs smooth on steam, my pc is not the problem, trust me ;)

I already have checked the x-box capture-thing and have the recommended game-settings from voobly.

What else could it be?

Thanks for ur support and 30
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 10 July 2017 - 1:14 pm
Try using another USB port, don’t take a USB 3 if you have a free USB 2.

I have had same problem in the past, it was a Logitech mouse, so I called to the Logitech help desk. This was the first thing I had to try, and with me the problem was fixed, still don’t understand why to be honest but maybe it helps you…
Link | Reply | Quote
 ____Kofahi____

Posted 10 July 2017 - 1:21 pm
Hi follow these steps
Quote:
When playing on Voobly, Age of Empires II is run as Administrator on newer operating systems, which is Vista and above. If you notice, that your game settings, such as custom hot keys are gone, simply close Age of Empires II, then right click on the Age of Empires II shortcut and click Run as Administrator. To fix this this permanently:

right click on your Age of Empires II shortcut
click Properties
switch to Tab Compatibility
check Run this program as an administrator below Privilege level
confirm with Apply and OK
Link | Reply | Quote
 IcemanGer

Posted 12 July 2017 - 5:11 pm
Thx guys, but nothing worked :( any other ideas?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ____Kofahi____

Edited 12 July 2017 - 8:30 pm by ____Kofahi____
Mmmmm Check your connection and the fp and tell My the results
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 12 July 2017 - 8:26 pm
I guess you better ask this in the right forum, this is the General Discussion forum, ask it in Technical Support forum.
Maybe the real tech guys will answer you there...
Link | Reply | Quote
 ____Kofahi____

Posted 12 July 2017 - 8:31 pm
No problem they can help him here Also
Link | Reply | Quote
 IcemanGer

Posted 14 July 2017 - 1:14 pm
I dont think that it is a connection-issue, because i have the same problem in the single-player-mode. Also the multiplayer on steam runs smoothly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ____Kofahi____

Posted 14 July 2017 - 5:38 pm
You said that you have Checked your xbox and it's the same problem yes?
So I think the problem is with your connection
Try reset your router
Link | Reply | Quote
 IcemanGer

Edited 15 July 2017 - 1:47 pm by IcemanGer
eh no. i did not say this.

once again: the problem is ONLY when playin aoc on voobly. aoe2hd runs normal on steam. so no connection-problem, no pc-problem.
i said, that i checked the x.box-capture-option and its disabled. so the delay does not come from this option.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ____Kofahi____

Posted 15 July 2017 - 2:40 pm
Hi
You have to forward the required Port(s) in order to play. If you have already done that, your local IP address has probably changed and your forwarded port points to the wrong local ip-address. Please use a static ip-address or configure a fixed ip-address in your router settings. The game itself but also Voobly client must also be allowed through any firewall and anti-virus, also check, that you only have one firewall active e. g. Windows Firewall.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Straya]RAFFLEPUNCH

Posted 22 July 2017 - 1:30 pm
I had the same problem - randomly started happening - but when I did this it solved the problem...I reckon it has to do with something when you import your HD hotkeys in:

go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Voobly\gamedata
delete "aoc" folder
restart voobly
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Straya]RAFFLEPUNCH

Edited 22 July 2017 - 2:37 pm by [Straya]RAFFLEPUNCH
I had the same problem - randomly started happening - but when I did this it solved the problem...I reckon it has to do with something when you import your HD hotkeys in:

go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Voobly\gamedata
delete "aoc" folder
restart voobly

scrap that....it worked for like 3 games then it started again...die the whole delete folder thing and it didn't do it this time :(

so frustrating all I want to do is play the damn game!
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 22 July 2017 - 3:10 pm
Make sure you are playing the game in window mode and that 'Lock cursor inside game' is checked from your game room menu settings.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Straya]RAFFLEPUNCH

Posted 25 July 2017 - 11:49 am
+sunny@voobly wrote:
Make sure you are playing the game in window mode and that 'Lock cursor inside game' is checked from your game room menu settings.

It's working now!! Thank you you're a legend :)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 16 posts