DirectPlay Init Failure! Error

____Kofahi____

Posted 7 July 2017 - 10:42 am
Sadly I already speak to them, and they told me to come here cos they run out of ideas :(.
contact with Technical Support Committee Team http://vtech.voobly.com
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 7 July 2017 - 10:56 am
Hi here it is.

Thanks for the DxDiag log.

Was win 7 originally a part of your HP machine? Is this the OEM version that came pre-installed with your system? If yes, login to HP support site. Search for your laptop model number and update your display drivers. Your drivers are nearly 5 years old and it is quite likely that you may have an update for it. While you are there it may be wise to update the rest of your drivers too.

Directplay is a part of O.S installation and therefore comes preinstalled with your system. Your system will automatically get the right version based on your hardware. Win 7 supports directx 10 as well as 11. Your system has Dx version 11 however, it is likely that your integrated graphic card does not support this version. This is why updating the graphic card drivers (along with others) can fix the problem.

Since directplay is a part of OS setup, make sure you have windows updates turned on and that your system is up to date on all pending updates.

After all that is done, if its still not working, then uninstall directplay from Control panel --> Add/remove programs (windows components). Reboot your system and then reinstall it again.

This is most likely a version mismatch or a driver mismatch problem.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Asintomatic1399

Posted 13 July 2017 - 4:19 am
Hi excuse me but i have the same problem and i'm not an english speaker so i didn't understand the steps to follow, when you say click start --> Run where i have to click
Link | Reply | Quote
 ____Kofahi____

Posted 13 July 2017 - 5:12 am
Hi
I will message you so Check your inbox :)

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 19 out of 19 posts