Outlaws GOG HELP

T4H_WaRRioR

Edited 2 August 2017 - 6:37 am by T4H_WaRRioR
Hey guys, Outlaws by Lucasarts has quite a bit of players, we have a group with 400 members on facebook (althought not all of them play) but we created a forum for help before and it seems to have stopped getting responses so decided to try it again.

The problem is that the game will only run on the newer version of windows with the GOG version but for whatever reason voobly doesn't detect the game is installed on the computer unless its the CD version (which like I mentioned before doesn't work with newer windows) so if an admin or someone could help us out and let us know if this is a fixable issue that'd be TERRIFIC. It'd be great to have a lobby to play on once again and I love the look of the voobly lobby, makes me think of the old MSN gaming zone days. Thanks for any help :)

-All from the Lucasarts Outlaws Facebook Group-
Attachments:
Capture.JPG (file size: 96.33 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 ____Kofahi____

Posted 2 August 2017 - 10:24 am
Hi
from the lobby click on options then Game Diagnostics and then locate your game exe.file
If that doesn't work try rejoining the lobby,restarting your router and reinstalling the game.
(come to live help better)
Link | Reply | Quote
 T4H_WaRRioR

Posted 2 August 2017 - 3:06 pm
Yes we have tried all these things to no affect, Chris (a voobly admin) is the one we were in discussion with before and he said that voobly is having these problems with all the GOG games (it required client changes) and he was going to talk to the devs about it but never heard anything else.
Link | Reply | Quote
 T4H_WaRRioR

Posted 2 August 2017 - 3:08 pm
You can view our thread and discussion here

http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/262742/0#pagebrowser1
Link | Reply | Quote
 ____Kofahi____

Posted 2 August 2017 - 4:13 pm
Hi I suggest to Post here chris@voobly will see that here http://www.voobly.com/forum/view/64929
Link | Reply | Quote
 T4H_WaRRioR

Posted 2 August 2017 - 11:42 pm
Forgot but the game diagnostics doesn't work for Outlaws :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 T4H_WaRRioR

Posted 14 August 2017 - 3:44 am
Hmmm looks like getting any help is like pulling teeth around here :( posted where u told me almost 2 weeks ago with 6 views and no replies.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts