Probleme connecting in news players lobby

LeonLeThugzeh

Edited 3 August 2017 - 5:21 pm by LeonLeThugzeh
Hi at first sorry for my bad english.
I actually play sometimes with my friends at AOE2 in the NP lobby. We have in average the same lvl than others players lobby. I have 1381 élo, and 60 game average. Im no pro, im not a try harder, and i dont' play a lot.
But today i cant' connect this lobby with a error message "your not a new player anymore".
So i cant' play anymore in this lobby ( i never played in others lobby) but my friends can, and other room are to hight level for me.

I tried to create this new account for see if i can fix with dat way. My real account is "Napoleon91"

Im not 1400 élo, and i definitly dont' have the level for playing in others rooms, so i need some help for fix dat probleme and enjoy again this game with my friends.

Thx for your time, i hope you will help me to stay in NP lobby little more with my friends.
Have a nice day.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Napoleon91

Posted 3 August 2017 - 5:32 pm
Im the main account, apprently i dont' have the right to create different account, i didnt' know dat before talking with an admin, I dont' want to plays with "LeonLeThugzeh" account i just created it to tried to fix my probleme alone..
I hope you will un-ban my account to NP lobby (Napoleon91) cause i dont' deserve that. Please help me ;tears ;tears ;tears ;tears ;tears
Link | Reply | Quote
 ____Kofahi____

Posted 3 August 2017 - 5:34 pm
Hi
Note :NPL is for new players, not experienced or returning players. the standard is monitored by the server and is on auto.
Also I don't think you are a new player anymore :)

Napoleon91's Page
Ladder Statistics
Game ....................................................... Ladder ............Rating.......... Wins .......... Losses Streak
Age of Empires II: The Conquerors........ RM - Beginners........ 1381 ............ 39 ...............14 ...... 6
If you want to find out why you are unable to access the new player lobby, post it in NPL Complaints forum or read the NPL Ban Criteria.
Regards,

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts