Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > The Mighty Targa - The end of an Era (+)

The Mighty Targa - The end of an Era (+)

[I3acI]TarGa_

Posted 4 August 2017 - 9:19 pm
Dear Ladies and Gentleman,
It has finally happened:
25 June
[I3acI]TarGa_ account level has changed to Standard Membership (6:02 pm)

It is with great sadness my 15+ years as a mod on this game (over various sites) has come to an end. Middle age has taken over and I can no longer commit the hours necessary to keep my loyal fan base with me and serve you as I have done in the past and as you deserve.

I counted the other day and its approximately 10 hundred million people I have mentored, guided and developed through my time in aok/aoc (give or take...). Tirelessly pursuing perfection and investing countless hours in for the greater good of the community.

Although it is with sadness Voobly admins did not see it fit to even message me or congratulate me on such service, just changed account settings with no communication, poor show voobly.... not classy.

I shall be playing now and then - but not what it was - nothing but love for this community and game.

Be the Miracle.

Cheers and Love,
TarGa_ (Greg)
Link | Reply | Quote
 bukayosaka

Posted 4 August 2017 - 10:56 pm
Finally, a good excuse to get drunk.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Hacks

Posted 4 August 2017 - 11:14 pm
Good luck Targa.;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 ____Kofahi____

Posted 4 August 2017 - 11:26 pm
Good Luck ;good
Link | Reply | Quote
 FlandersARG

Posted 5 August 2017 - 12:52 am
Good luck in your life ;yahoo
Link | Reply | Quote
 [LyF]JimmY

Posted 5 August 2017 - 1:57 am
Dear Ladies and Gentleman,
It has finally happened:
25 June
[I3acI]TarGa_ account level has changed to Standard Membership (6:02 pm)

It is with great sadness my 15+ years as a mod on this game (over various sites) has come to an end. Middle age has taken over and I can no longer commit the hours necessary to keep my loyal fan base with me and serve you as I have done in the past and as you deserve.

I counted the other day and its approximately 10 hundred million people I have mentored, guided and developed through my time in aok/aoc (give or take...). Tirelessly pursuing perfection and investing countless hours in for the greater good of the community.

Although it is with sadness Voobly admins did not see it fit to even message me or congratulate me on such service, just changed account settings with no communication, poor show voobly.... not classy.

I shall be playing now and then - but not what it was - nothing but love for this community and game.

Be the Miracle.

Cheers and Love,
TarGa_ (Greg)

Always was a dramatic ****er
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 5 August 2017 - 3:08 am
well done greg been a long time helping people. unforunately thanks is not something voobly is known for.
but thanks.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 5 August 2017 - 11:31 am
No thanks for being a moderator, but thanks for the Targa threads.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Anik3t_

Posted 5 August 2017 - 4:55 pm
Still remember your Mighty Targa need you Thread when you were demoted to a green shield rofl rofl
Anyway Good Luck and thanks :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ric

Posted 5 August 2017 - 10:06 pm
I'll never forget beating you at soldier store over and over again <3

Joking aside (even though it's nothing but the truth), good memories. We're all getting old (and wise?) ;handlebars
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 5 August 2017 - 10:30 pm by mich
Take care Greg. Thanks for the laughs ;lol
+Tic@voobly wrote:
You must login into Voobly to view image

rofl rofl rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ulex_europaeus

Posted 5 August 2017 - 11:02 pm
Good riddance
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 5 August 2017 - 11:20 pm
http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/123775967
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 5 August 2017 - 11:24 pm
There will be many tears shed as a result of this devastating news. Im not sure who will or even can take on all the work you done lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 ____Kofahi____

Edited 5 August 2017 - 11:32 pm by ____Kofahi____
OMG ..... rofl rofl rofl

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 16 posts