Made game and client CLEAN installation and...

MembTV

Posted 10 August 2017 - 4:03 pm
... well just to let u know if that can also help to fix the problem i followed 2 links to install all again:

https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1054+Clean+installation+of+Aoe2HD+with+compatibility+patch

https://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1053+Clean+installation+of+Voobly+client

after doing all that and without any mod installed, i was just testing and voobly has crashed again, i guess is not needed to send the logs or dump files, but if you want, let me know, hope this can be fixed, or this weekend with nations cup tournament incomming will be a nightmare to get the games played and streamed by everyone, and there will be alot people watching.

Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:43 pm
another update has been launched. see how that goes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MembTV

Posted 11 August 2017 - 3:06 am
thanks for answer, im streaming/playing and will let u know if there is some crash, 0 crash so far after 2 hours... hope all is fixed.

Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 11 August 2017 - 2:49 pm
hi
just in case
Quote:
[TheJedi]Genette
Please find your voobly folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Voobly) and upload Voobly.txt, Voobly(1).txt etc. + minidump (1).dmp to this topic. this helps us finding the cause of the error. You'll have to click "Quick reply" before you type anything to see the upload options of the forum.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MembTV

Posted 11 August 2017 - 3:08 pm
sadly its just crashed again... i upload the files...
Attachments:
Voobly logs file crash.rar (file size: 72.19 KB)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Fiasko

Posted 11 August 2017 - 7:49 pm
geting same error :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 Nicov_zZ

Posted 11 August 2017 - 8:43 pm
Its been crashing all day here even with the last updates.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts