Spectate Crashes game, Mods uninstall error

Fenrir_05

Posted 16 August 2017 - 7:25 am
Since yesterday, Im getting a voobly update that shows "Error installing package (Error: Clean Directory Failed)" and asks to reconnect but get stuck on the update screen even though it is showing 100%. I close it and Im able to play the game normally but when I try to spectate, Age of empires crashes.

I uninstalled the game, voobly and deleted all the files yesterday and reinstalled everything. That seemed to fix the problem but as of today, the same issues are showing up again. I figured its one of the mods thats probably causing the issues. But the mod will not uninstall and there is a error when trying install screen. This is for when i tried to uninstall the spec overlay.
Attachments:
Error1.JPG (file size: 39.96 KB)
error2.JPG (file size: 25.91 KB)
error3.JPG (file size: 28.62 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:32 am
Hi there,

Seems like you are having trouble updating a particular mod (possibly the no snow mod). I would suggest uninstalling all visual mods that you have installed on your system and try again. Once all visual mods have been ununinstalled, try installing them one by one to figure out which one is causing the problem.

To uninstall a mod that you have installed on your system, visit the mod page and click on the uninstall button.

Let us know if you need further help.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Fenrir_05

Posted 16 August 2017 - 5:47 pm
Hi,

I am getting an error while uninstalling mod message when I try to uninstall it. Is there another way to delete the mods?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 17 August 2017 - 7:43 pm
Which mod are you having trouble uninstalling?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Fenrir_05

Posted 18 August 2017 - 1:02 am
I had issue uninstalling all of them. But I made some changes on windows to take ownership of all files and managed to delete them
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 20 August 2017 - 1:52 pm
hi
ok

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts