Network Connection Error [Code: 10000001]

newguy_

Posted 22 August 2017 - 8:32 pm
Hi,
I am having this problem. I have ports forwarded properly.

Using windows 10. Good stable connection. I can play all other games online (Assassin creed, Crysis) but voobly disconnects somehow.

Network diagnostics also shows everything good.

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
Link | Reply | Quote
 newguy_

Posted 25 August 2017 - 1:25 am
anyone!
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:34 am
http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/253581
Link | Reply | Quote
 newguy_

Posted 25 August 2017 - 3:38 pm
I have tried all those.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 25 August 2017 - 6:19 pm
As i did mention in that post this is a temporary connectivity issue. It does not necessarily imply a problem that you need to worry about. Just reboot your router/modem and try connecting again after a while. If you are still unable to connect, then you surely have a problem with your internet connection and it maybe best to contact your ISP.
Link | Reply | Quote
 newguy_

Posted 8 September 2017 - 4:00 pm
Well it doesnt seem to be temporary. literally annoyed now. cant even play 2 games in a row.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 8 September 2017 - 7:45 pm
If you are experiencing this very often, then you can be certain you have a problem with your network. You should contact your ISP and try to isolate the problem. There can be several reasons for you to disconnect. Check for packet losses, try a different network if possible. A faulty router can also be the cause (especially if your router is very old). Check for firmware updates if any.

Firewall and antivirus are less likely causes but you can still go ahead and add an exception for Voobly and the game you play in your security apps.

Run a test on [You must login to view link] and share the results with us.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts