Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > 1.5 Wololo Kingdoms - Slavs HUD is bugged, and renders horribly

1.5 Wololo Kingdoms - Slavs HUD is bugged, and renders horribly

JPence14

Posted 2 September 2017 - 9:45 pm
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/171765302

The bug was so bad that it rendered very badly in my video here. The little table on the bottom of the screen that shows your units selected was bugged, and smeared across the screen when I tried to move the camera. How do I fix this?
Link | Reply | Quote
 JPence14

Edited 2 September 2017 - 9:52 pm by JPence14
Here are some photos of how the bug actually occurred in game in contrast to how the stream detected the imagery. Something is very broken here.

EDIT: All the other HUDs look different than this one, for some reason, Slavs use this one, and it bugs the game.
Attachments:
20170902_144003_HDR.jpg (file size: 2.84 MB)
20170902_144034_HDR.jpg (file size: 3.38 MB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted 2 September 2017 - 10:23 pm
This happens when the compatibility patch is reinstalled after the WololoKingdoms converter has run. Go into your Age2HD directory and delete the "compatslp" folder, that will fix it. You will get an error message that the comp patch isn't correctly installed when entering a lobby but that can safely be ignored.
Link | Reply | Quote
 JPence14

Posted 2 September 2017 - 11:51 pm
Damn, man, I tried that, and no dice. does it matter if the file was called "compatslp2"? Rather than just "compatslp"? Because that's the folder I went ahead and deleted. I restarted Voobly, and everything. Did I miss something? I'm so eager to let go of Steam version forever, but this is really saddening me.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Edited 3 September 2017 - 12:20 am by Jineapple
OH DAMN! Nevermind, I accidentally left some files in I used to test something. I will upload a new version soon to fix this. For now, you can go into the unzipped folder of the converter, look into the "mod_override" folder, and delete the "UI-Wololo" folder, as well as 51181.slp, then run the converter again.

Thanks for pointing this out! :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 JPence14

Posted 3 September 2017 - 12:23 am
Jineapple wrote:
OH DAMN! Nevermind, I accidentally left some files in I used to test something. I will upload a new version soon to fix this. For now, you can go into the unzipped folder of the converter, look into the "mod_override" folder, and delete the "UI-Wololo" folder, as well as 51181.slp, then run the converter again.

Thanks for pointing this out! :)

Oh, good! Please leave a link when you have it updated. :) Is there a way to uninstall what I have now?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Edited 3 September 2017 - 1:11 am by Jineapple
Just rerunning the installer will do :)

I'm currently uploading version 2.5 at [You must login to view link] , will be up in a few seconds ;) Edit: Or minutes with my upload speed here 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 JPence14

Posted 3 September 2017 - 3:03 am
Heck yeah, man! Resolved! Good work, BTW Jineapple, you're a real beast.

Just FYI, I had to go ahead and delete the original folder before it'd go ahead and work properly. Had to delete folder and then move the 2.5 one over into the Age2HD folder.

Thanks man, that was killing me.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 8 out of 8 posts