Need help with DirectDraw compatibility.

Troy

Edited 11 May 2018 - 9:13 pm by Troy
Hi,
Yeah you are right, I saw you play aoe1. However Try Force desktop resolution.

Also right click your desktop and click "Display Settings" and make sure it looks like this,
-- If you have it at default 125% the screen will be big and not able to higher ingame resolution.
You must login into Voobly to view image

Then
- Right click and go to NVIDIA Control Panel. Make sure settings like below.
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kheisen

Edited 16 May 2018 - 1:31 pm by Kheisen
Ok I'll try these. I noticed aoe1 worked if the siez of text is 100%,which is a little annoying since I ave to change it before each game. Thanks for th help !
Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Posted 16 May 2018 - 8:34 pm
Hi are you okay now?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kheisen

Posted 24 May 2018 - 4:15 pm
Hi,

finally I installed windows 7 because I needed the big text size and icons. A pity Windows 10 does not have a solution other than changing text size each time I launch a game :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 26 May 2018 - 8:07 am by +sunny@voobly
Kheisen wrote:
Ok I'll try these. I noticed aoe1 worked if the siez of text is 100%,which is a little annoying since I ave to change it before each game. Thanks for th help !

You could setup a batch file to automatically change the display scaling to 100% before the start of your game.
Kheisen wrote:
Hi,

finally I installed windows 7 because I needed the big text size and icons. A pity Windows 10 does not have a solution other than changing text size each time I launch a game :(

I don't think it was necessary however, since you have reinstalled now, I am hoping you are all good. Let us know if you have further questions.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kheisen

Posted 8 June 2018 - 2:41 pm
Np, thank you !
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 10 June 2018 - 8:24 am
You are welcome. :)

Issue resolved. Thread closed.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]