Network Connection Error [Code: 10000005]

[MM]Risenfact

Edited 12 October 2017 - 8:54 am by [MM]Risenfact
Hi guys i am getting this error ."Network Connection Error [Code: 10000005]. Connection errors are typically caused by a temporary server outage, a firewall, or a problem with your internet connection. If it's been a long time since you've connected to Voobly it's recommended that you redownload the client from the website."

I already tried these steps
1. Restarted modem and pc.
2. Disabled firewall
3. Tried to login using website: http://www.voobly.com/games/lobby/251
4. and i still cant login.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Risenfact

Posted 12 October 2017 - 8:55 am
i played a week ago but still cant login..i am downloading new client will update result of that soon.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Risenfact

Posted 12 October 2017 - 8:59 am
ok it worked for me
updated client and then switched modem off and restarted pc installed new client and now i am able to login
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:51 pm
As the error message says, these are temporary errors and are usually caused by network outages or connectivity issues (usually on your side). The best thing to do is to restart your computer, router/modem and try again after a while.

If it happens a lot, you might want to ring your ISP and check with them once.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Michaerbse

Posted 14 October 2017 - 7:43 pm
Hi guys,

having the same problem ([Code: 50000000] instead of but same error message) when trying to start a game. I have installed the client and the HD compatibility patch. I have tried restarting the computer and un- & re-installing the client. No issue with internet connection as it works on a different computer (with a different account) in the same network. Also, streams and stuff are working fine. Any other advice on that? Thanks![Code 10000005] but same error message) when trying to start a game.
I have installed the client and the HD compatibility patch. I have tried restarting the computer and un- & re-installing the client.

No issue with internet connection as it works on a different computer (with a different account) in the same network. Also, streams and stuff are working fine.

Any other advice on that?

Thanks!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Michaerbse

Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:36 pm
I have also allowed port 16000 for inbound connection as described in the pinned thread (using Win 10 though).
Same error...
Link | Reply | Quote
 Michaerbse

Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:56 pm
OK, fixed it somehow. Copied the files from the compatibility patch from "New Folder" into the parent folder to avoid other useless error messages, make the diagnostic tool work, which in turn updated some stuff, restarting, ...
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rapopo

Edited 26 August 2018 - 10:29 am by Rapopo
Network Connection Error [Code: 10000005]. Connection errors are typically caused by a temporary server outage, a firewall, or a problem with your internet connection. If it's been a long time since you've connected to Voobly it's recommended that you redownload the client from the website.

I cant login. pls help
Attachments:
AOE2.jpg (file size: 321.17 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 26 August 2018 - 1:07 pm
hi
servers were down.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 9 out of 9 posts