Not able to launch V1.5 Beta R5

jan_the_hero

Edited 16 October 2017 - 3:43 pm by jan_the_hero
HI Team,

Not sure what might be the issue with me, i am not able to launch the new CBA Hero patch Not able to launch V1.5 Beta R5, issue is with only this patch, rest i am able to launch and play.

Could you please support me on this issue.

Attaching error for your reference.
Attachments:
AOE error.docx (file size: 463.12 KB)
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 16 October 2017 - 7:39 pm
Try playing other maps and see if its working fine. Also check for an RM game with 1.5 patch and let us know if you see the same error.
Link | Reply | Quote
 jan_the_hero

Posted 16 October 2017 - 7:51 pm
Same issue in CAB with this patch,
Link | Reply | Quote
 jan_the_hero

Posted 17 October 2017 - 4:32 pm
Noob technical staff dont know how to resolve the issue.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ____Kofahi____

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:50 am
Hi
First : Be sure that you allowed voobly through all your firewalls
Second : Delete Voobly and Re-Install it again.
Third : Re-donwload the patch again.

Replay what happens with you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Iphone_6S

Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:14 am
HI Team,

Tried the mentioned step but didn't worked for me, waiting for next solution.

Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 19 October 2017 - 11:17 am by +sunny@voobly
Noob technical staff dont know how to resolve the issue.
Iphone_6S wrote:
HI Team,

Tried the mentioned step but didn't worked for me, waiting for next solution.

Voobly staff members are not your personal assistants. We spend our own time assisting players in need of help. So the least you could do is try and be a bit more respectful towards the person who is only trying to help you.

You did not try any of what I suggested above. So I will ask you to do it again.

Host other maps (non CBA) with the same patch. If it works, try playing an RM game on the same patch again and see if you encounter any issues with that.

That will tell us if the problem is with your patch, game files or somewhere else.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Iphone_6S

Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:16 pm
HI Sunny,

You guys were supposed to provide the support to users, who are facing any technical issue, but look like voobly has hired noob technical staff who dont even know how to resolve the issue.

I asked how to fix the FP when connected via phone net, but you guys dont even know that as well. so i would say noob technical staff. lolllllllll.........

Go work somewhere else.

Link | Reply | Quote
 Iphone_6S

Posted 19 October 2017 - 3:08 pm
Hi Guys,

If you are supporting something, you should support it fully, doesn't matter you are paid or voluntary. If you dont know how to resolve issues, then stop saying that you are helping. Accept you are noob, nothing else i want to say. You cannot resolve it, then leave it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 19 October 2017 - 3:25 pm
If you are so naive to understand that you do not have any control on NAT on a mobile network (even after being informed about it), then I am better off saying that you cannot be helped. You cannot afford a broadband connection, and yet have the audacity to complain about blocked ports? I am sorry but you do not deserve to play here.

You get to play here for free, get free tech support whenever you need it. Don't abuse the privilege. Use it, appreciate it and if you cannot do something good for the community atleast respect the ones who do.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Iphone_6S

Posted 19 October 2017 - 5:10 pm
Big lol you poor sunny. ;icecream , we have some software through which we can resolve this FP issue for sure, as i am using the same. This is the reason i am calling you noob man. You should tell us regarding these software.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Iphone_6S

Posted 19 October 2017 - 8:04 pm
lol, you should devote time in reading books or asking other guys how to become a good technical support guy instead of writing here.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 12 out of 12 posts