Problem with resolution

[Tim]GHaremzalde

Posted 29 October 2017 - 11:51 pm
hello i have a problem with my resolution in game, i meant in windows mode it goes well, but when i enter in game it's so bad, check [You must login to view link] , i use 1366*768, so its wrong.

i asked to a few members of tech support and troy told me its problem in my grapich card, so here is my notebook details, its a i7 5.5k with 16ram, with a grapich card nvidia 820m, 2gb. anyone can handle?
Attachments:
ddd.jpg (file size: 630.97 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted 30 October 2017 - 12:38 pm
Can you describe your problem exactly? The game currently runs in 1366x768 but you'd like to use a higher resolution? What is the native resolution of your monitor? Do you not see an option for a higher resolution in the options menu?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Tim]GHaremzalde

Posted 30 October 2017 - 1:23 pm
its the game itselft, the villagers, builds and everything its too big i meant like its zoomed, my monitor is in 1366*768, and its the bigger resolution. for a example, when i play cba, cba hero i see this [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jineapple

Posted 30 October 2017 - 1:59 pm
The game scales with your resolution. The bigger your resolution, the more of the map you see on one screen, and the tinier the units and UI are. The screenshots you made look like the correct size for 1366x768. If you want to be able to see more, you'll have to use a monitor with a higher resolution.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Tim]GHaremzalde

Edited 30 October 2017 - 4:52 pm by [Tim]GHaremzalde
so this is it, thanks Jine, i will keep playing like this then, its not that bad but well i dont want to buy another puter hehe, thanks for the support!

Edit: I solve the problem, how? in compatibily tab in aoc2x1 i unlock the dpi feature, so it now is real 1366*768, i found this solution in steam forums, thanks anyways!

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts