Question about UserPatch 1.5 and Wololokingdoms mods

ColdSuMMeR

Edited 26 November 2017 - 9:31 pm by ColdSuMMeR
Hi there,

Recently, i bought AoE2 HD from Steam and patch it with 1.5 and install wololokingdoms mod. Everything works fine, but in the command bar, i don't any symbole like shown in attached file. I see only Wololo Kingdoms logo on the bottom right and there's nothing in the middle.

I saw other player on twitch, they have civ symbole in the middle and wololo kingdoms logo.
Do you have any idea how to put civ symbole in command bar in the middle?

Thank for your help.
Attachments:
Capture.PNG (file size: 127.24 KB)
Capture from daut.PNG (file size: 106.11 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:18 pm
hi ColdSuMMeR,

This depends on your resolution. Originally there were just 3 options, but Userpatch wides it up for most of new resolution-options with a small part of the interface. To not make it buggy this is the backside.

But there is something else too, the Command Bar Position what you can adjust at the game room menu. Some of them use different method for interface stretching and it can keep the icon.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ColdSuMMeR

Posted 27 November 2017 - 2:54 am
Hi Galas,

Thank you for your reply. Can you tell me how to fix my resolution so that the symbole can be shown in the middle of command bar?

In the room game, what setting should I change to affect command bar?

Thank,
Link | Reply | Quote
 ColdSuMMeR

Posted 27 November 2017 - 3:04 am
It's ok now. I just found out how to put that on.

Thank you !
Link | Reply | Quote
 [kLu]Troy

Posted 28 November 2017 - 7:43 am
Glad to hear it's working! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to make a new thread or join the Voobly Help Room!

Thread Closed.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts