Game freezes when I click "Quit Current Game"-Button

Marimini

Edited 23 December 2017 - 5:31 pm by Marimini
Hi,
when I play AOC II on Voobly everything works fine except the whole game freezes when I click on the
"Quit Current Game" Button after the Game has finished. When I tab out Everything looks very blueish and i can only close AOC with the taskmanager. When i render in 32 bit mode and start in a window it doesnt turn blue when tapping out but still freezes so maybe the blue thing has nothing to do with the problem.
Any idea what to try?
Thanks in advance!
Marimini
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 23 December 2017 - 6:49 pm by +sunny@voobly
Hi there!

Do you have the same problem with both 1.4 and 1.5 patches?

Try starting the game in single player mode from within your Voobly game room and see if the problem persists.

Please ensure that your game room settings are exactly like this:
[You must login to view link]
You can verify this by hosting a game room in any lobby

If nothing works so far, hit the 'Resume lobby' button after you reach the multiplayer game window. See if that makes any difference.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Marimini

Posted 23 December 2017 - 7:32 pm
Hi,
I have the problem with both of those patches.
The problem persists in SP!
My Settings are exactly as you described!
Also hitting the "Resume Lobby" Button changes nothing to the Problem.
Any other Ideas?
Link | Reply | Quote
 NOCHE_

Posted 23 December 2017 - 10:42 pm
Hey i dont have very much knowledge but i had this problem but not like this. From first u must accept voobly with aoc are heavy programs and need good pc (good RAM,graphic cart ,and cpu)
If all are ok i think you must install a original version of aoc (not download mode in torrent or something else )
Most of free versions from net have problem
Link | Reply | Quote
 Marimini

Edited 23 December 2017 - 11:41 pm by Marimini
I bought the steam HD version and have 16 GB Ram and an i7 processor. My GPU isnt that bad either.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 24 December 2017 - 9:44 am by +sunny@voobly
Please attach your Voobly log files to this thread. You will find them in your Voobly installation directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Voobly'

The logs are text files, example: Voobly.txt, Voobly(1).txt and so on
Link | Reply | Quote
 Marimini

Posted 25 December 2017 - 12:53 am
Thank you for your help! :)
Attachments:
voobly.txt (file size: 11.92 KB)
voobly 1.txt (file size: 30.06 KB)
voobly 2.txt (file size: 194.33 KB)
voobly 3.txt (file size: 61.6 KB)
voobly 4.txt (file size: 1.46 KB)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Marimini

Posted 25 December 2017 - 12:53 am
Last one :D
Attachments:
voobly 5.txt (file size: 92.65 KB)
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 25 December 2017 - 11:00 am
Thank you for the logs.

Having gone through it, I see that you do not have Voobly or AOCHD installed in it's default directories. I would strongly recommend a clean installation of both the apps into its default directories.

Please follow the steps mentioned here to perform a clean installation of the game:
http://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1054+Clean+installation+of+Aoe2HD+with+compatibility+patch

Please follow the steps mentioned here to perform a clean installation of the Voobly client
http://support.voobly.com/display/vkb/KB1053+Clean+installation+of+Voobly+client

From the log, it appears that you are having trouble resuming connection back to Voobly, after hitting the resume lobby button. Are you certain you are playing the game in 32 bit with window mode?

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 9 out of 9 posts