Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > Still having FP issues and computer freeze afterwards

Still having FP issues and computer freeze afterwards

_Serenity_

Edited 8 January 2018 - 5:50 pm by _Serenity_
Unfortunately doing the things written in my previous thread here didn't help: http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/279862

So I have 16000 UDP forwarded in my Asus RT-AC51U Router and I still get Fast Proxy with all the players after 1 or 2 games (especially when ending a game and going back to voobly lobby). Not only that, everything freezes and I have to reset my computer. This is very frustrating...
What else can I do? I have all drivers up to date.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 8 January 2018 - 10:53 pm
hi
re-check that the private ip you forwarded is still the same. reserve it in the DHCP.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Serenity_

Edited 8 January 2018 - 11:38 pm by _Serenity_
hi
it changed a few days ago to 192.168.1.216 (from...217), but I noticed and changed it to that. Still no good...
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 9 January 2018 - 6:11 pm by +sunny@voobly
If you are not seeing the fast proxy warning before the start of the game, your ports are probably open. Now if you do notice the fp warning post game completion, it can only mean that you or someone else in game lost connection for a while. You can easily identify it was you if you see a lot of 'Lost connection to ....' messages in your game room.

This usually happens when you are loosing data packets. My advice to you would be to run a ping test for a couple of hours to see if you are loosing packets. You can do this by opening the command prompt and pinging any website on the internet.

Example: ping [You must login to view link] -t

Anything other than a consistent set of replies would mean you have a problematic connection. After 2 to 3 hours stop the ping by pressing Ctrl C and check for the loss percentage. If this number is anything above 0%, you may want to speak to your ISP. This necessarily does not mean that the problem is with your ISP as a faulty router or too many active connections can also be the cause of packet loss at times.

Let us know how it went.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Serenity_

Edited 10 January 2018 - 12:59 am by _Serenity_
OK, i did the test for about 3 hours and it says I have lost 5 packages but shows as 0% loss

Attachments:
loss.jpg (file size: 450.08 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 5 out of 5 posts