Post game, all voobly windows becomes unclickable

kennzors

Posted 3 February 2018 - 9:49 am
Hi

Every time I finish a game on voobly, the game browser and lobby windows become unclickable.

Essentially, the lobby window is visible, room information gets updated, but if I try to click and enter a game, it's as if I am clicking on whatever is currently behind the voobly lobby window (for example, if I click the join room button on the voobly lobby window, and it so happens to be overtop of an icon I have on my desktop, that icon would get clicked instead).

The keyboard still works, I can click tab to go through the different game rooms and click enter to join the room, but the only way to be able to click on the voobly window again is by closing all voobly windows, and restarting from the messenger => game browsesr => lobby.

Sorry if I am not describing this problem very well; it's a little difficult to describe...

Any suggestions as to how I can fix this would be greatly appreciated!
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 3 February 2018 - 11:55 am
hi
thats very odd.
try logging in through the web site and navigating from there, not the game browser.
what browser do you use?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]DedlyYetti

Posted 10 February 2018 - 7:39 pm
I'm getting the same exactly problems, I have to close out every time its vvery hard to describe the problem. I don't now whatis going on with mine. I have reinstalled voobly it works then it happens again.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]DedlyYetti

Posted 10 February 2018 - 7:51 pm
why wouldn't the built in game browser work
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]DedlyYetti

Posted 10 February 2018 - 8:02 pm
also I just used a internet browser to join the lobby, after a game launched and was finished, still had the same problem
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]DedlyYetti

Posted 12 February 2018 - 7:39 pm
anyone help?
Link | Reply | Quote
 kennzors

Posted 3 March 2018 - 2:31 am
Somehow, its only happening to the lobby window now lol... so I can at least just close the lobby window and rennter from the game browser...

Any help would be appreciated
Link | Reply | Quote
 [USA]Sivadkaz

Posted 12 June 2018 - 3:30 am
This is happening for me, also. It is getting very annoying. Started happening about 2 weeks ago.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Huninterr

Posted 23 June 2018 - 12:31 am
Same **** :( no solution?
Link | Reply | Quote
 DarknoobHD

Edited 23 June 2018 - 5:20 pm by DarknoobHD
Same for me, although it already starts when I try to log in, started today.
Made a new thread for it since this one is old.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TC]LifeStyler_

Edited 16 July 2018 - 1:59 pm by [TC]LifeStyler_
I can reproduce this behavior of the Voobly windows being unclickable by, at least in Windows 10, shaking the window causing all other open windows to minimize. So, for example, if I shake the room window and the lobby window doesn't minimize, I have to minimize and restore the Voobly windows manually. Problem is since the Voobly windows don't minimize, you have to minimize manually and restore them and it fixes the issue.
Link | Reply | Quote
 KingDozi

Posted 21 July 2018 - 10:20 pm
Guys did you find a solution to this? I am having the same problem in win10
Link | Reply | Quote
 ggitired

Edited 31 July 2018 - 8:27 pm by ggitired
Try holding Alt key down and the Tab key. While holding the Alt key down, scroll through your windows using the tab key. Once your window comes up, press enter (while still holding alt key down). This helps me when the window (room or lobby) won't come up.

Something new to try. Good luck ;)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 13 out of 13 posts