Voobly doesn't work!

[UCA]_RaduBR

Posted 17 March 2018 - 2:58 pm
Hi. I've updated windows and after that, I haven't been able to launch Voobly. I keep getting this error message: "Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Voobly\voobly.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." and I have no idea how to solve this. I tried to uninstall and reinstall but I can't delete nor uninstall any of the Voobly files. I also tried to delete the whole folder and I get an error message that tells me the folder doesn't exist. Aic_stab suggested I go to properties and grant full access and when I tried that, I was told once again that there's no Voobly folder to grant full access to. I don't understand why I keep getting these errors because I can clearly see the Voobly folder in my C partition. Maybe someone with better knowledge could help me. I think the best way to solve this is through team-viewer because the issue is too strange to explain properly.

Please help me!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 17 March 2018 - 10:53 pm by kitt
hi
we do not use team viewer,sorry.
try installing voobly again. should go the over the install you have.
make sure you are logged in as admin. make sure the user account control is turned on.
this is a good free uninstaller: [You must login to view link]
if you can get to a lobby,from the top of a lobby, options, do the game diagnostic and show here.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 2 out of 2 posts