Average Match Rating

user124641314

Edited 26 March 2018 - 1:38 pm by user124641314
Its so fun how take enough time for take screenshots but dont talk about dates Roflmao
If u are sharing this stats then you are making the ppl think you are the 'god' when u still keep losing vs stones like xinesse (last time i make 2-0) and mobil (7-1). Now i want challenge you to Bo9 Hero 1v1 Mirror.

Btw, my reason ban just say 'account share' nothing about pt, anyways isnt strange see u talking as ignorant ;)

Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]_Dl24G0N_

Posted 26 March 2018 - 3:46 pm
Seems like every discussion by CS players just resorts to personal attacks. Can't discuss an idea without just slagging each other off? Perhaps it's inevitable with the same small community for many years but god damn it must put people off
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Posted 26 March 2018 - 4:41 pm
Seems like every discussion by CS players just resorts to personal attacks. Can't discuss an idea without just slagging each other off? Perhaps it's inevitable with the same small community for many years but god damn it must put people off
No, shut up! I beat you ez on every map! BO69 anytime!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]_Dl24G0N_

Posted 26 March 2018 - 7:36 pm
No, shut up! I beat you ez on every map! BO69 anytime!

Pretty much. It would be like deciding political views by having an arm wrestle. Or whoever wins the football league gets to choose the rules for next season. People need to get over "I'm better than you so I'm right" already.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 26 March 2018 - 10:45 pm
Fugs bunny, you started to deviate the whole thread come on, don't try make a parody about CS ppl please ;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 26 March 2018 - 11:34 pm
Just to point out, account sharing is under the point trading rule. Others that currently share their accounts and then play rated, will have the same outcome if reported. Stop sharing accounts you guys.
Btw, my reason ban just say 'account share' nothing about pt, anyways isnt strange see u talking as ignorant ;)

Point Trading

This offense also includes sharing accounts with the intent of point-trading.

Yup.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 27 March 2018 - 4:54 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Dont give youself too much credit bud, my statement was just a valid argument. I didn't point out thekingofnoobs cuz hes thekingofnoobs. He is the prime example of someone that plays lesser skilled people to raise his rate (vbly stats dont prove horse**** your level/rating simply isnt proportional and I will not challenge you to whatsoever since I know you are below me in everything I care about). I still havnt seen a valid reason for why top 20 of every ladder doesn't have a 7 day decay.
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Posted 27 March 2018 - 7:07 pm
I still havnt seen a valid reason for why top 20 of every ladder doesn't have a 7 day decay.

Discuss.
https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/286471
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 27 March 2018 - 8:36 pm
mich wrote:
Just to point out, account sharing is under the point trading rule. Others that currently share their accounts and then play rated, will have the same outcome if reported. Stop sharing accounts you guys.

Point Trading

This offense also includes sharing accounts with the intent of point-trading.

Yup.

Now you just being silly..

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]
Displaying 76 - 84 out of 84 posts