Help Watching Old Recorded Games

thenorm

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:03 am
Hello, I've been trying to view some older recorded games in AoC, dated back to 2014 and 2015

I've followed ;

[You must login to view link]

also tried the userpatch AoCSetup.exe

https://help.voobly.com/projects/technical-support/wiki/Watch_UserPatch_Recordings_%28mgz%29

and to no avail I havent been able to load up the recordings "can't load that old recording message", idk if they could possibly be corrupt or what.

Could someone try and see if they work for them, and walk me thru how I could view these older games?

Much appreciated!
Attachments:
aoc records.zip (file size: 2.58 MB)
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 22 March 2018 - 1:22 pm
hi
how many games are on that zip?
Link | Reply | Quote
 thenorm

Edited 22 March 2018 - 8:41 pm by thenorm
8 to 10 games, not at my computer to check. on mobile. but it’s not many
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 23 March 2018 - 12:43 am
hi
send a zip for just one.
Link | Reply | Quote
 thenorm

Posted 23 March 2018 - 9:02 am
kitt wrote:
hi
send a zip for just one.

done, thank you
Attachments:
aoc recording. thenorm.zip (file size: 153.02 KB)
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 23 March 2018 - 2:51 pm
hi
no doesnt run normally on/off voobly. only shows under patch 1.4/up. can you link to were you got the rec for more details n the actual game?
Link | Reply | Quote
 thenorm

Posted 23 March 2018 - 7:51 pm
kitt wrote:
hi
no doesnt run normally on/off voobly. only shows under patch 1.4/up. can you link to were you got the rec for more details n the actual game?

I think the match has been deleted from voobly, I know all matches were played on voobly back in 2014/2015
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Posted 24 March 2018 - 12:06 am
hi
find one still available that doesnt run for you. havnt had chance to try all options on one you did post. usually to watch, you need to have the same patch and mods as the rec.
Link | Reply | Quote
 thenorm

Posted 24 March 2018 - 4:40 am
kitt wrote:
hi
find one still available that doesnt run for you. havnt had chance to try all options on one you did post. usually to watch, you need to have the same patch and mods as the rec.

I can get my most recent games to work, but I believe voobly has deleted the older games from matches. I’m sure all those games were played before any mods were really used. Mostly 1v1 arabia’s and black forest matches
Link | Reply | Quote
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 24 March 2018 - 10:02 am
I have tried viewing some of your listed games and it seems that the files are indeed corrupt or incomplete.
Link | Reply | Quote
 thenorm

Posted 25 March 2018 - 3:12 am
I figured, thanks you two for the help
Link | Reply | Quote
 kitt

Edited 25 March 2018 - 1:20 pm by kitt
hi
ok
[as an aside i have games recorded on my pc from 2015 that run ok.]
Link | Reply | Quote
 thenorm

Posted 26 March 2018 - 8:09 am
they worked fine for me aswell until I recently reformatted my computer and backed my data up, reinstalled aoc and then they would no longer work. weird :\

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 13 out of 13 posts