Weird graphic error shown in the video

illidan1999

Posted 24 March 2018 - 11:49 am
Greetings. I've once tried recording a specific moment in a game with Bandicam. When the game finished I played the video and I saw weird graphics. I didn't experience such a problem (or any problem) while playing the game. It only happens when I try to record. After a few months, that is today, I tried it again by switching to OBS because I thought it was Bandicam not being able to capture it correctly. The same thing occured. I think the graphic error is the same that people had in the past when they updated to win 7 and had to run it in XP compatibility mode. I don't have to do that for my game since it is working correctly, but recording seems to be having this issue. I posted a screenshot bellow for examination. I took the screenshot from the recording. There are youtube channels and streamers that record their games just fine so I'm sure there is a fix for this. Even after hours of research in Google I found only 3 people claiming to have almost the same problem with me (their game is completely dark in their video, when mine shows figures and weird colours with a bit of darkness) but it didn't help at all.

This happens with both recording from the game opened in my computer and in voobly.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2 - .png (file size: 3.07 MB)
Screenshot_2.png (file size: 3.27 MB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +eric@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 24 March 2018 - 12:32 pm
Hello, please try: [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 illidan1999

Posted 26 March 2018 - 1:53 am
Thank you for the help, it worked. I opened it in 32-bit with disabling hardware acceleration and so I learned how to also make the game in window mode (in 64-bit the window mode wasn't an available option) :D

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts